Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: AS:VS - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

AS:VS

#21 User is offline   dpcraig 

• Cenobite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

Okay...we're in the Chicago Fear Fest, too. Sweet.

Thinking, too...is there any kind of gutsandgory flyers that I could hand out at these places? I'm always about giving back and promoting my roots.

#22 User is offline   dpcraig 

• Cenobite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:54 PM

Well...

Distribution is going to be decided upon very soon. It will likely start at the digital level, first and pick up from there, but a very key process is going to be done. It's weird, but the result is that with now, two AS:VS films, the powers that be want to fund a third one along with creating a bidding on who gets the series rights. Then there's a possibility of graphic novels, too, but I'm going to say that probably is last on the list of things I get to because I've had so much else to work on lately (which is why I've not had a chance much at getting to the forum). I've seriously been tucked away places where I was lucky enough to have facebook via a phone I can still barely use well enough per the internet. I'm so glad to have my laptop back in use.

More to come when I can reveal it.

#23 User is offline   dpcraig 

• Cenobite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:51 PM

All of this distribution stuff is painful. We have had balks from all levels, and it keeps stemming from the newest person saying they can do better. By December, though, we will have two AS:VS films in the can (a package deal), and we'll have even more leverage going forward. There's an outline for a third film, and I'm writing the bible on how a series would take off, as well. FX and spec writing work has kept me busy a lot, and our Unreal Film Fest is closely approaching!!! We got some great films from the world over, and I can't wait.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Yahoo