Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Studying...and studying..... and so on... - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Studying...and studying..... and so on...

#21 User is offline   tina chris-hewitt 

• Engineer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationRuggsville county TX

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:11 PM

Probably one has to be very very good in what he does to succeed.
''Huntin' humans? They ain't nothin' but nothin'. They all run like scared little rubbits. Run rabbit run!''
- Otis B. Driftwood

#22 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:14 PM

You either have to be good at what you do, or don't do it at all. Nobody needs "just another guy" ...

When it comes to acting, there are zounds of bad actors (even more actresses) but there's handful of good ones. So one (bad) more is really not needed. :badgrin:
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#23 User is offline   tina chris-hewitt 

• Engineer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationRuggsville county TX

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:42 PM

Agreed here! Luckily many of my professors tell me that I'm one of the bests in my class! Very nice scripts and good technique in direction. As for myself, I love this job so much and I will do anything to improve and become even better!

When it comes to acting, as you very well said, there's only a handful of really good and respected actors. It's a shame really if you think about all these legents of cinema of the previous century... Now it's not all about acting, it's all about the money...
''Huntin' humans? They ain't nothin' but nothin'. They all run like scared little rubbits. Run rabbit run!''
- Otis B. Driftwood

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users