Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Texas Frightmare Weekend - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Texas Frightmare Weekend Texas horror convention

#1 User is offline   cky_okc 

• Texas Chainsaw
  • Pip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:26 AM

So here it is april,and texas frightmare is at the end of the month. Just curious who is going? I know they added Malcolm McDowell. Really hope I get to meet Robert Englund. Missed him the last time he was in texas.

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 03 April 2011 - 12:42 AM

Which I was going, but sadly we won't be there.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#3 User is offline   Matt 

• Hail to the king, baby
  • View blog
  • LocationScotland

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:04 PM

Really Craig? I would have thought you would be all over it!

#4 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:16 PM

Yeah I really wish I could be there, but we're flat-arsed broke mate lol. Saving all our money to go back to Scotland for xmas, my first time back home in over two years.

#5 User is offline   Matt 

• Hail to the king, baby
  • View blog
  • LocationScotland

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:32 PM

Got to say I am glad to hear it mate (saving money for Scotland). Will be great to see you guys... and hook up for some beers and horror!

#6 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:53 PM

Cheers mate, we'll def have a good few cold beers.

#7 User is offline   Fisal316 

• I am the one and only...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationWarrington. UK

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:15 PM

I was planning to go to this too. But alas losing one of my jobs made it impossible to even put money away for it. Maybe next year eh? :unsure:

#8 User is offline   joshuasfields 

• Long live the Pit!
  • Pip
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:16 AM

Kissingtoast and I hope to go for at least the Saturday, she wants to meet Clive Barker. On a side note, it feels weird to be able to talk about TFW on GAG, lol.

#9 User is offline   Crafter 

• Pit Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:01 PM

Hey Craig, what's it like in Scotland? I've always wanted to travel to there and Paris. Not to mention Italy. It's one of my goals to travel all over the world.

#10 User is offline   cky_okc 

• Texas Chainsaw
  • Pip

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:22 PM

Trying to get robert englund was a nightmare. I just stood around waiting all day for them to give out more tickets,and no more tickets were handed out. I finally had to give someone my item to get signed. Its cool he took so much time to talk to each person,but when you have dozens of people that drove out of state or further to meet you and don't,it sucks. Very cool if you got to meet him. Seen him talk to one guy about a poster for 15 minutes.

I heard someone say anytime robert does a convention to buy the vip,so lesson learned.

Other than that everything was cool. Waiting wasn't to bad on anyone. I was really surprised with the Saw guests. Walked right into the room,and there was no one in line. I think everyone that got the vip for those guest got screwed. Small wait for carey elwes. They had $10 saw shirts.

#11 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:54 PM

View PostCrafter, on 15 April 2011 - 08:01 PM, said:

Hey Craig, what's it like in Scotland? I've always wanted to travel to there and Paris. Not to mention Italy. It's one of my goals to travel all over the world.

Crafter, I am now just seeing this post for the first time. Living in Scotland is very cold, and wet lol. The Highlands are very nice, if you go to Scotland, you must visit the Highlands and Edinburgh.

#12 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:56 PM

View Postcky_okc, on 02 May 2011 - 02:22 PM, said:

Trying to get robert englund was a nightmare. I just stood around waiting all day for them to give out more tickets,and no more tickets were handed out. I finally had to give someone my item to get signed. Its cool he took so much time to talk to each person,but when you have dozens of people that drove out of state or further to meet you and don't,it sucks. Very cool if you got to meet him. Seen him talk to one guy about a poster for 15 minutes.

I heard someone say anytime robert does a convention to buy the vip,so lesson learned.

Other than that everything was cool. Waiting wasn't to bad on anyone. I was really surprised with the Saw guests. Walked right into the room,and there was no one in line. I think everyone that got the vip for those guest got screwed. Small wait for carey elwes. They had $10 saw shirts.

Glad you had a great time, and don't forget to post up some pics in the convention photo section :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users