Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: ben trammer - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ben trammer

#1 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:00 PM

i liked the scene when loomis and bracket are driving around looking for myers and loomis thinks he sees him and ben trammer is kinda in the myers outfit and then he crosses the street andgets hit by a deputy in his car also played by dick warlock and then ben trsmmer is in flames and loomis is standing there trying to see if its him burning up and bracket is yelling IS IT HIM OR NOT just a great scene

also in that same scene deputy hunt drives up and tells bracket that they found 3 kids and lee one of them is annie another great scene because bracket thinks his daughter is safe somewhere in town but he is dead

myers sure likes killing the sheriffs daughters in haddonfield, meeker lost his daughter in h4

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu BrĂ th
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:07 PM

Kinda in the Myers outfit? Ben Trammer was in a Myers outfit. The only difference was the Hero mask had blond hair, everything else was the same as the real Myers.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#3 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:43 AM

when i said kinda the myer outfit i meant the coveralls and the mask like the whole thing. i know bro the only difference was the blonde hair

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users