Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: tommy lee wallace wanted myers after laurie at - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

tommy lee wallace wanted myers after laurie at

#1 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:11 PM

tommy lee wallace wanted his halloween 2 version to be more like the first halloween but this time laurie in clooage and myers would show up on halloween night killing collage campus students nd trying to get to laurie but he was offered halloween 2 but found the gory more of the story not to his liking he didnt direct it and walked away but i love 1981 h2 is my favorite

howver they could hve used wallace story idea for halloween 3 if they would hve went the myers road again

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:00 AM

View Postbozzer, on 21 September 2011 - 06:11 PM, said:

tommy lee wallace wanted his halloween 2 version to be more like the first halloween but this time laurie in clooage and myers would show up on halloween night killing collage campus students nd trying to get to laurie but he was offered halloween 2 but found the gory more of the story not to his liking he didnt direct it and walked away but i love 1981 h2 is my favorite

howver they could hve used wallace story idea for halloween 3 if they would hve went the myers road again

Never heard of the college campus thing.

H2 was originally meant to be set in a High Rise Apartment building. Tommy, John, JLC and Debra Hill have all spoken about this before. They changed their minds, and went for the hospital setting instead. Tommy declined to direct, and they then went for Rick.

Development for Halloween II:

Carpenter and Hill, the writers of the first Halloween, had originally considered setting the sequel a few years after the events of Halloween. They planned to have Myers track Laurie Strode to her new home in a high-rise apartment building. However, the setting was later changed to Haddonfield Hospital in script meetings.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#3 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:51 PM

yep knew about the high rise thing nut the hospital setting was a good choice

wallace said it in a small interview he did about the college campus idea

#4 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:55 PM

Well I've never heard that before about the college campus, infact I asked a-few hardcore Hallowen fans last night online, and none of them had heard that either. You got a link to the interview with Tommy regarding it? would be good to see it and show the other guys.

#5 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:31 PM

dude it was many years ago when tommy said that in a small interview that i read years back on some small halloween fan site that someone posted the little interview he did which was i think 5 questions to him. dont remember the site but it was a small halloween fan site that i checked ot many years ago but tommy lee said that. i wouldnt have known about it either that he said that if i hadnt come acros wht he said in tt small interview. im a hard core fan to like you and these other guys but if i wouldnt have come across this halloween fan site back then i wouldnt have known abo it either. just take my word for it dude

#6 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:37 PM

Well thats sucks you can't find it. And if it's a "halloween fan site that someone posted the interview" I wouldn't believe it, people make that shit up all the time about asking celebs questions.

I mean I can tell you that Tommy answered 5 questions for me and said that H2 was gonna be on a cruise ship lol. See my point? unless Tommy says it himself at a convention, then don't believe anything you read on fan sites.

I spoke with Tommy in person regarding H2, and why he didn' take the job. He said the original script was set a few years later in high-rise apartment building, which was good... but I didn't like the gory at all. That was the only idea for H2, then JC was told to change it, so they used the hospital.

#7 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:45 PM

could have been made up who knows dude like you said its a fan site

hey i was talking on the other thread on the pit. what do you think of nick princpe playing myers he was chrome skull but look at his movements and he would be fine and he a huge fan

he is 6 foot 6 but just like dog tait is tall they both have slender builds. doug would make a great myers to i agree with you but so would nick principe i think. i think nick may be the next kane hodder and what i mean the guy will play the killer role over and over, he said he gets a ton of scripts for slashers but turns alot down saying he want good ones.

nick new movie is madison county where he plays a masked killer wearing a pig mask in this back woods slasher looks good

#8 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:47 PM

Nick would make a good Myers, but it's Doug for me. I have supported the guy since day, and I won't change my mind on it. Not to mention, Doug is one of the nicest guys you could ever talk to.

#9 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:36 PM

thats cool craig, i agree like i said doug tait would make a good myers, i mean if they go with a taller version again then doug is a good choice and he is slender so if they say that doug tait is the new myers when they bring ot the news he will get 2 thumbs up from me

nick is my choice though and i hope he gets the gig but if nick doesnt get it then hey give the role to dougie forsure

hey craig if you watch nick in the new laid to rest movie the sequel watch him walk at the very end of the movie and i mean at the very end i was like dam there the myers walk

i think the big news for the halloween reboot again will be who willget the role of myers

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users