Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: bracket - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

bracket

#1 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:49 AM

i would have liked to seen though in my fav 1981 halloween 2 after they show sheriff bracket daughter dead and he sees her dead that after he broke the news to his wife that he would have went on some kind of revenge or in halloween 4 with new sheriff meeker that when bracket finds out myers is back in haddonfeild bracket shows up for revenge and meeker and bracket team up to try and stope myers with dr loomis. i love part 2 and 4 but i would have loved to seen that

they could have expanded the idea in h5 to when meekr daughter is killed by myers to and after they think they killd myers in h4 in h5 from the same night meeker and bracket go back and meeker finds his daughter dead so then we get to revengful fathers one ex sheriff and one sheriff that is top dog in haddonfield and dr loomis all after myers, i think that would have been cool

just my opnion

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu BrĂ th
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:55 PM

Nah, H2 was perfect the way it was.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#3 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:38 PM

as you know h2 1981 is my fav horor movie and i agree its perfect its just something i thought of that would have been cool to see

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users