Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: haddonfield memorial hospital - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

haddonfield memorial hospital

#1 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:44 AM

if myers isnt roaming the streets of haddonfield what better place then him to be is at the memorial hospital in haddonfield

1981 halloween 2 the most creepy place location for myer to be in was the hospital. myers goes on a killing spree killing the night hosptial staff, doctor was killed and the nurses and hell even the the paramedics were not safe

halloween to was filled with susense and scraes. one of the scenes tht was creepy is when myer went walking through the baby room.

talked to a ton of people over the years and one scene that is creepy as hell is the scenes in dr mixture office, loved thoses scenes and they are a fan fav

threapy tub scene was a classic. whn nurse karen is sitting there and think sh is talking to budd and she turns around and its myers was cool to. just the way he walks into the room after killing budd

everyone is titled to thier own opnion but if anyone htes halloween 2 i just dont get why. its a classic just like john carpenters halloween in my opnion

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:16 PM

One of the best locations ever.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#3 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:43 PM

yep, i love the location to, i liked him roaming around the hospital late at night killing the late night staff workers of nurses and the doctor. one thing in the movie thats creepy to is the hosptial staff think thier all safe in the hospital but he is right there

#4 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:34 PM

So glad they went with this location, rather than the high-rise apartment building.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users