Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: The Orphan Killer - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Orphan Killer

#1 User is offline   Crafter 

• Pit Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:25 PM

The Orphan Killer is an independent slasher flick directed by Matt Farnsworth. It can only be purchased on Facebook. I've talked with the director a couple of times. He wanted me to go post on IMDB because of some Trolls that were giving the film a bad name and thought the reviews were fake. The reviews are not fake. I did one for this movie and I said it once and I'll say it again, this is a fucking good movie. If you are a fan of Rob Zombie's hardcore intense style of filmmaking, THe Orphan Killer is like Rob Zombie's Halloween, only if it were an original movie. The Orphan Killer is sick and twisted. Here is a synopsis of the film.

True Pain Is Screamless

Watch as Marcus murders his way to his ultimate prize. His sister Audrey Miller. For years he has waited to teach her this violent lesson. Through her torture, he rejoices, In this epic battle to survive Audrey must endure unimaginable pain. Marcus ultimately finds that he is not the only Miller with killer in the bloodline as Audrey proves to be a formidable adversary.

I purchased the unrated version of this film which comes with a soundtrack. The film is enjoyable and fun to watch. If you're looking for slasher movies to be as intense and grotesque and are looking for a sick killer wearing a fucked up looking mask, then The Orphan Killer is the movie for you. It's as depraved as it gets. The director and his wife the lead actress is coming down here to San Antonio to do a screening. There will be a Q&A session once the film is done. So give this movie the recognition it deserves. It's only a matter of time before The Orphan Killer gets what it truly deserves, a wide distribution and release.

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu BrĂ th
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:00 AM

I might have to look this one up.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#3 User is offline   Crafter 

• Pit Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:55 AM

To those who frequent this forum. I hope you understand that what I say or do is all for the support of horror. True horror. True unrated horror. Horror that is not afraid to push the envelope and not afraid to go out there on the big screens UNRATED for the first time in over 25 years. It doesn't matter if it isn't up to par with other horror films people are used to seeing. In my eyes, horror is horror. It doesn't matter what country it came from, who had written and directed it. Who produced it. It was made in the name of horror. People have a right to give their opinions. People have a right to be supportive of a film. One that WAS made. One that does deliver the goods. One where a filmmaker didn't have the support needed to get the film done. Only thing is, he walked the walk and talked the talk. I know this forum is all for the support of real horror. I know by the name of this message board that it is all geared to what we love best in a horror movie (some of us) Guts and Gore. If I sound like a bad PR agent or whatever, let me ask you this: If you were apart of the success of a horror film you watched and really loved and wanted to see it get the proper attention it deserves, wouldn't you do what I'm doing? Promoting a film, getting it the attention I deserve. For those who read this who are fans of real horror movies? The nitty and gritty ones, films like The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and other slasher films that really get underneath your skin? I'm going to cut to the chase and say it here and now, we are in need of a couple good promoters. Ones who are willing and who have some time on their hands to do something decent, by promoting this film: The Orphan Killer. So without further ado here is the message sent to me:

TOK has been asked to premier in Spain at 3 prestigious festivals. Sitges, Terror Molins (official selection), and San Sebastian (official selection). It has also been asked to have it's LA premier at Shriekfest (official selection). We are also launching a membership driven www.theorphankiller.com i want people to know about.

Thank you for those who take the time to read this post. It means a lot to not only me but those involved in the creation of this film and the hard work put to make The Orphan Killer a reality.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users