Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: my next tattoo - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

my next tattoo

#1 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:20 PM

well my next tattoo will be on my other forearm and its going to be yes another skull but this one will be as big as the last one but this time way more fucking wicked, wait till i get it done and i will post a pic of it. it will look kick ass on my forearm and tie in great with my big tribal tatto i have on my arm

#2 User is offline   fybh17 

• Pit Pig
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:08 AM

2 days ago I went into a tattoo place with my friend and got myself a tattoo. For years I've wanted one but never knew what to get. After PAX Prime, I learned something about myself. I realized how much I love the community that I'm a part of. Hanging out with some of these community leaders and other Halo fans was truly a life changing experience. It was at that moment that I knew what I had to get permanently inked on myself.

next could be hitman's symbol..!

#3 User is offline   Lee 

• zombiecoops
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationBolton, Greater Manchester,

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:02 PM

Definately upload a pic of it Boz when it's done.
I'm just about to start designing my next one, it's going to be zombie related in some way, but i'm not sure to either go cartoonish, or try and design a nice serious black and grey one.
"Hey Bub! Wanna learn how to shoot? You puss brain bag of shit!"

#4 User is offline   Lilith 

• Pit Pig
  • Pip

Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:36 PM

I just FINALLY got another one after 9 years. When you have kids, your priorities change. lol It's one I have wanted for a long time and concidering my band is gone, it was time. It's the Type O Negative logo with ivy on my upper arm. It ended up being bigger than I originally wanted but I wasn't charged extra an it still looks awesome!

Attached File(s)

I'm ok with the "IT" remake as long as they do something about that stupid fucking spider at the end!...Really?! A fucking spider?! Stephen couldn't come up with something scarier than that? Like idk, an IRS tax agent or something?

#5 User is offline   Beantown Bitch 

• Jason Fodder
  • PipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationBeantown > Now residing in Sunny NH

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:23 PM

Aww yeah. Looks good. Nice color. You wear it well! :D

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic