Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: CALL FOR ENTRIES- Screamfest Horror Film Festival - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CALL FOR ENTRIES- Screamfest Horror Film Festival Indie Film Festival

#1 User is offline   screamfest11 

• Pit Pig
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:36 PM

In 2007, Screamfest discovered and premiered PARANORMAL ACTIVITY. Screamfest launches careers. Are you next?

11th Annual Screamfest Horror Film Festival & Screenplay call for entries is open. Screamfest is seeking new genre features, short films and unproduced screenplays from around the globe. Winning screenplays have been optioned and purchased. Four of our past Screamfest winning directors have now directed for Sam Raimi and others have been attached to studio films as a result of Screamfest.

Screamfest takes place Oct. 14th – 23rd, 2011 at Grauman’s Mann Chinese 6 at Hollywood and Highland in Hollywood. Screamfest showcases talented genre filmmakers and writers from around the world to the entertainment industry in order to help further their careers.

Film judges include producer Craig Perry (Final Destination, American Pie), Emmy-winning special effects master Greg Nicotero, producer Joe Daley (Clive Barker’s Seraphim Films) and legendary producer and director Sean S. Cunningham (Friday The 13th).

Moviemaker Magazine listed Screamfest Horror Film Festival as one of the “25 Festivals Worth the Entry Fee.”

Film submission date deadlines:
Early deadline: June 15, 2011
Final deadline: August 15, 2011

Screenplay submission date deadlines:
Early deadline: June 15, 2011
Regular deadline: September 5, 2011
Final deadline: November 1, 2011

For more info on Screamfest visit www.screamfestla.com or email info@screamfestla.com

#2 User is offline   dpcraig 

• Cenobite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:20 PM

Definitely cool. I get the WAB update emails, too, but I like knowing you guys care enough to hit sites like this as well. Much respect.

#3 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:56 PM

I was really thinking about entering one of these competitions.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#4 Guest_rob_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:11 AM

This I'll try.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users