Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: UFC / MMA - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

UFC / MMA

#1 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu BrĂ th
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:48 PM

I know there's alot of fans on here, so here's some questions for you.

1) Who is your favourite fighter?
2) Who do you think is the best in the business?
3) Who do you hate?
4) What was some of your favourtie fights?
5) What future fights do you wanna see happen?

You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#2 User is offline   50_pence 

• Dude in the chair...
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:04 PM

1) Jon The Bones is the most entertaining fighter in the business right now, awesome to watch.

2) I still think Anderson Silva is the best in the business, probably due to his close relationship with Steven Seagal.

3) Josh Koshcheck. Dickhead.

4)I loved the GSP vs John Fitch fight, Fitch said before that fight that George would have to kill him to stop him, and holy shit did he back that up! The image of them both collapsing into each other in the centre of the ring at the end is iconic. Like the end of Rocky.

5) Looks like we're gonna see a catch weight fight between GSP and Anderson Silva which should be epic, but generally when two fighters that are well matched in the talent and technique categories meet, the determining factor is size, so I think Silva takes that. After that I think Silva and Jon Jones are on an inevitable collision course to potentially the best fight MMA has ever seen. They're as fast as each other, love to stand and bang and evasive as hell. I think Jones is by far the physically stronger but he's also tailor-made for a counter striker, and there's no better counter striker on the planet than Anderson Silva. It'll be fucking epic.

#3 User is offline   iamviggo 

• Viggo
  • Pip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Locationsouthern maryland

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:44 AM

1) frank mir
2) gsp
3) lesnar
4) gsp vs fitch...mir vs lesnar 1..cain vs lesnar...couture vs nog
5) bones vs anderson silva.... alistair overeen vs lesnar or overreem vs anyone...fuckin monster

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users