Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Bring back Joel Moore for Hatchet 3 - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bring back Joel Moore for Hatchet 3

#1 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:47 PM

yeah we presumme joel moore character as ben is dead at the end of hatchet part 1 but he got his arm ripped off and this is hollywood so he can come back in hatchet 3

he such a great character and i have talked to other hatchet fans and they want to see him in hatcht 3 and since he want back in hatchet 2

he could have been in the boat still like they showed him at the end of part 1 and in part 2 when crowley left to go after marybeth at jack cracker cabin another bot could have came by and saved ben and got him to the hospital and thats where we see him in recovery from his attack and then we see marybeth being brought there as well and crowley is taken there as well

ben character can be back in hatcht 3 with joel moore back in the role. fans would love to see him back in there

stef old friend again i will say brother you talk to adam maybe mention to him about joel moore coming back as ben in hatchet 3 ans would love to see the fucker back in there, he could have survived

#2 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:24 PM

another thing i will say that if you look on the hatchet 2 dvd adam says he makes these hatcht films for us fans so feedback on casting of who we would love to see in the next hatchet movie i know he fine with that. he loves the feedback from us guys

dvd sales o hatchet2 were kick ass and is the reason that hatchet 3 was given the green light to go ahead.

adam is a cool guy who actual gives a shit about th fans and what they think

so get thoses casting ideas out there to adam of who you would love to see in hatchet 3

i know at one point i meantioned RA MIHAILOFF for hatchet 2 and holy shit RA MIHAILOF was in part 2. adam listens to us

my 3 top choice are brce campbell, dick warlock, and ken foree for hatchet 3
and a big thank goes out stef for going to pass my casting suggetion to adam green for me, thanks bro

#3 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:31 PM

stef you reading this bro lol lol

let me know what adam says about the casting buddy

#4 User is offline   crystal_lake_slasher 

• The Sharman Of Sexy
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationManchester UK

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:39 PM

I think Joel's character is finished tbh, and not to mention he's gone on to bigger and better things now, I mean he was in friggin Avatar.. I don't see him coming back but I will mention it ;)
TEAM DUFUS LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:43 PM

thanks old riend thats all i ask lol lol

i think he might come back if adam asked him to he said he loved being in hatchet, we shall see

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users