Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Halloween Resurrection - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Halloween Resurrection

#1 User is offline   crystal_lake_slasher 

• The Sharman Of Sexy
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationManchester UK

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:38 PM

Doug, I know your fave Myers is Warlock, but me personally love Brad Loree's portrayel of Myers... what did you think of Brad's turn? I thought he was the first actor to bring back the classic movements from the first couple of movies... and really did a great job in a movie that totally sucked for the most part.. which is a shame coz again the guy playing the main role gets over looked in the grand scheme of things coz he is the man that was Myers in that 'shit movie' Brad is my favorite Myers
TEAM DUFUS LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:16 PM

First off, I actually liked this movie for what it was. The Director only had to work with what he had, and I think he did a good job. As for Brad Loree, he was by far the best Myers since Dick Warlock, the guy did his homework and nailed the part perfectly.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#3 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

i have said this to as well over ad over brad loree desereved a better halloween movie to be in. he ws a great myers and had the movements down good. halloween resurrection had a few good moments but in the end as a fan i was let down but brad was good

halloween 4 as a good halloeen movie

#4 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:19 PM

I'll never forget the time the whole Pit crew got drunk with Brad at FF2, what a weekend :clap:
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users