Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Which movie is that??? - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Which movie is that??? thread about movies you've seen, but can't remember the title.

#1 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:32 PM

I think it's a pretty good idea to have one of those threads here. Moderator could make it sticky, so it would always be on top of all other topics in this forum...

If you have questions about the movie you've seen, but can't recall the title, post it here. It's better to have one thread like this, then dozens with same question, right?

So I will ask the first question... I remember watching this movie when I was a kid, and can't recall the title, no matter how I try. I think it was movie from early '90 (maybe even really late '80, '88-'89) and it was like documentary style movie.

It was about a little town where during the war (my guess WW2) soldier drove a tank in a swamp. His ghost starts haunting the town.

Now I can remember only some of the fogged scenes and those are:

Two boys are in some house, eating candy. Third boy is outside and calls them out, but they don't wont to go out. Then ghost (actually more like zombie) comes and kills them in a very gory way, while the 3rd boy is watching.

Second scene is interview with some granny, which gives me the sense movie might be "documentary-like" , but it was CLEARLY a movie. (pretty much like Cannibal Holocaust was made)

anyone has a clue which movie this might be?
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:34 PM

Good idea about the sticky. Now as for the movie, sorry mate I've got no idea. Sam is your man, I'm sure he'll know what it is.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#3 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:36 PM

Craig, could you make this one sticky? You should have that ability as mod? :predator:
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#4 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:42 PM

View PostJack Frost, on 30 March 2011 - 08:36 PM, said:

Craig, could you make this one sticky? You should have that ability as mod? :predator:

If I could I would, but I'm not sure how to do it TBH with you (I'm still learning lol) Maybe Rich or one of the other Mods could do it?

You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#5 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:47 PM

if memory serves me well, go to MY first post and click EDIT (you didn't know that you can edit other members post, didn't ya? :badgrin: ps. Don't abuse it) and you should have the option of "Make this thread STICKY" (you should go to the USE FULL EDITOR, possibly that Quick Reply doesn't have that option)

I was running PHP forum few years ago, but I doubt anything changed drastically. :unsure:

ps. You'll also have options of "Split post\thread" , "delete thread" and "move thread" so get use to it. I suggest you make few TEST threads on Suggestion forum and practice a bit with those.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users