Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Dick in Route 66: - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dick in Route 66:

#1 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:36 PM

pretty cool that dick has read your script craig and likes it so there a character in it calld hatchet

if dick got the part what is his role

you could mntion to the director when there is one of who you might want in it buddy

dont forget bruce campbell bro lol lol

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:48 PM

Hey Dick,

It's Craig here, my wife Cheryl and I wrote the screenplay for Route 66: Road Trip To Hell

We're glad you liked the script, and even more so that you loved the part of Hatchet. We're still trying to get proper funding to help get the project up and off the ground. Mr. Douglas Tait who will playing Vincent McVicar/The Prowler has also joined us on Guts & Gory, hopefully he'll stop by and say hello.

Many thanks once again for sending us the LOI, it is very much appreciated :)

Craig
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#3 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:51 PM

what is the role of hatchet if dick got the part

#4 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:03 PM

Hatchet is the owner of the biker bar, where the group meets up before they head on their travels. He also tries to warn them about the killings along Rout 66, as he claims to know the legend of Vincent McVicar.

#5 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:29 PM

thats cool bro, kind of like the crazy ralph character in friday the 13th, cool

#6 User is offline   Douglas Tait 

• The Monster Man
  • PipPip
  • Group: Industry
  • LocationHollywood

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:56 PM

View PostCraig, on 19 April 2011 - 06:48 PM, said:

Hey Dick,

It's Craig here, my wife Cheryl and I wrote the screenplay for Route 66: Road Trip To Hell

We're glad you liked the script, and even more so that you loved the part of Hatchet. We're still trying to get proper funding to help get the project up and off the ground. Mr. Douglas Tait who will playing Vincent McVicar/The Prowler has also joined us on Guts & Gory, hopefully he'll stop by and say hello.

Many thanks once again for sending us the LOI, it is very much appreciated :)

Craig

Hey Dick great to meet you on here pal. I am a big fan of Halloween 2 and loved the way you played the character. I got to play Jason Voorhees and work with Robert Englund, but Michal Myers would be the character that would be my ultimate goal to play. If I get the opportunity, I will mimic your movements. Hopefully we will get a chance to meet in person on Route 66. All the best! :clap:
Douglas Tait
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1408752/

#7 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:00 PM

hey doug

that would be cool if you brought back the slow walk and movemnts of dick warlock myers and plus some of your own moves to add as well

along with bringing dicks slow walk back and stuff what would you bring in as your own style as well

halloween 2 is my fav horror movie of all time as well and dick warlock the best myers

like i said on the other thread, hope you get the role doug

#8 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:40 PM

After reading Doug's posts about playing Michael Myers, and him wanting to bring Myers back to life (I.E. Nick Castle & Dick Warlock style) I really hope Doug gets the part of Michael Myers in the next Halloween installment :clap:

#9 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:49 PM

yeah craig i agree because derek mears dream was playing jason and he got to do it and doug really wants to play the role of myers and he wants to bring the dick warlock style back so i hope he gets it to

#10 User is offline   Douglas Tait 

• The Monster Man
  • PipPip
  • Group: Industry
  • LocationHollywood

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:41 AM

View Postbozzer, on 19 April 2011 - 09:49 PM, said:

yeah craig i agree because derek mears dream was playing jason and he got to do it and doug really wants to play the role of myers and he wants to bring the dick warlock style back so i hope he gets it to

Thanks guys, being a fan of MYERS and a performer, I know I would kill it, literally. I don't like the direction the last Halloween film went and I want to bring it back to Warlock's style. It gives me chills to think about myself playing him. I grew up loving that film, so spread the word! Derek is a buddy of mine and he is a good guy btw.

#11 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 20 April 2011 - 01:29 AM

Doug, I did NOT like the whole idea of Michael Myers being a huge hulking maniac in both Rob Zombie movies. I spoke with Brad Loree, (Michael Myers in Halloween: Resurrection) he told me that Tyler Mane in his full Myers costume was standing 6'11, compared to Danielle Harris who was 5'1... *It was like David vs Goliath, totally crazy to have Michael Myers standing nearly 7ft tall* -- Brad Loree.

#12 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:07 PM

would be cool to see dante direct this because you could tell him who you would like to see for these roles in the casting and im sure dante would try to get some of them in there

#13 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:10 PM

one thing that will be funny i think that if dick ges the part of the bartender in the biker bar he will be surounded by -F BOMBS by the bikers lol lol

anyway will be cool to see dick back in a horror movie

so does dick character get killed by the killer

hatchet to the face would be cool

#14 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:30 PM

View Postbozzer, on 24 June 2011 - 04:10 PM, said:

one thing that will be funny i think that if dick ges the part of the bartender in the biker bar he will be surounded by -F BOMBS by the bikers lol lol

anyway will be cool to see dick back in a horror movie

so does dick character get killed by the killer

hatchet to the face would be cool

Don't wanna give to much away Boz, but there is a hatchet in the face kill for you :D

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users