Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Douglas Tait - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Douglas Tait Actor / Stuntman

#41 User is offline   Douglas Tait 

• The Monster Man
  • PipPip
  • Group: Industry
  • LocationHollywood

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:17 PM

View Postjasonsfury, on 20 April 2011 - 10:01 PM, said:

I speak the truth Doug! That is some awesome news that you are making a push for the Myers role. I may have to post some Halloween news on my website in the near future!

That would be great! Here is a recent photo shoot I did as Michael Myers at the actual Myers house in Pasadena. The mask is made by Justin Mabry at Trick R Treat studios. What do you think???

Attached File(s)

#42 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:53 PM

looks good doug, hope we get some news soon on the next halloween

#43 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu BrĂ th
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:39 PM

Damn, I love the mask. Awesome picture, it really like it.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#44 User is offline   Cherry 

• I married a Scotsman
  • PipPip
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:53 AM

Doug, you have that classic Castle/Warlock look. You have the perfect size and build to play Michael Myers.
"Killer clowns, from outer space. Holy shit!"

#45 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:07 PM

doug imdb has you at 6 foot 5 is that true, thier info is not always true so just curious if that is right.

to me who ever is playing the role of mchael myers it comes down to performce so weather a guy is 5 foot 10 or 6 foot 5 it is all down to performace. look at chris durand who was myers in halloween h20 he was around 6 feet and 210 pounds not a bad size for myers but alot of people hated his performance.

so if you are 6 foot 5 thats okay because if your bringing back the dick warlock style fans have been waiting for that for many years. good to see you have a huge passion dough on playing myers we are rooting for you bro to get the role

hope the main halloween site has some news soon on the next halloween www.halloweenmovies.com

the writer you are talking to would it be todd farmer, him and director patrick lusseir were part of the next halloween movie but it was on hold so not sure who will be directing or writing the next one

they should reboot halloween again and not do halloween 3. start over fresh and just remake it again

#46 User is offline   jasonsfury 

• Death curse...
  • PipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:47 PM

I was just going to mention that Doug should have his own forum and I pop in and here it is! Great to see it. I need to get him a forum on my site too! He's just getting too popular for me now. |o|
Owner/Writer www.fridaythe13thfranchise.com

#47 User is offline   Douglas Tait 

• The Monster Man
  • PipPip
  • Group: Industry
  • LocationHollywood

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:04 PM

View Postjasonsfury, on 21 April 2011 - 02:47 PM, said:

I was just going to mention that Doug should have his own forum and I pop in and here it is! Great to see it. I need to get him a forum on my site too! He's just getting too popular for me now. |o|

Jason, I am never to popular for you, let's do it. Yes, I am 6'5", but I have a swimmers build. I know Michael Myers so well because I mimicked Dick Warlock's movements for so many years. It was my favorite as a kid, so I know I could play him well.

#48 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:33 AM

6 foot 5 myers is cool to me because its all about the performance and i said it many times over the years the height for myers is not big deal for me as a fan

tyler mane was 6 foot 8 but was a good myers, your 6 foot 5 but thats fine to because you want to bring back the style of myers from the first to halloween movies

i know if you get the role you will kick ass, keep us posted on the progress of that doug, hope you get the role

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users