Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: dick warlock as myers - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

dick warlock as myers

#1 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:03 PM

i think dick warlock should have been myers in the original halloween

lets be honest here deep down nick castles could have cared les to be myers. john carpenter tod him how to do just about every thing and then when they askd him to do halloween 2 he was like no

dick warlock wanted to be myers he loved the role and should have been askd to be him again in h4. i think if dick would have been myers in h4 we would have seen him as myers for the whole series how cool that would have been

anyway dick brought his own style o myers he calls his myers kind of a robotic type myers in how h moved some time. he did the head tilt different and the walk.

thats why i like chris durand as myers to brough his own style som hated him as myer but that fine i will stand behind durand as myers all the way in h20

i like it to that dick was myers in the whole movie

mr warlock is the best

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:43 PM

You can NOT say that Nick Castle could not care less about playing Myers, no one knew at the time Halloween was going to be so big... it was a job, just like any other job. And let's not forget Nick only got paid $25 a day, which he was happy with.

And if you're saying that Nick could not care less about Myers/Halloween, then that also applies to John Carpenter, Debra Hill, Jamie Lee Curtis, Tommy Lee Wallace and Dean Cundey who all after H2 wanted nothing more to do with the series.

And if we are talking about any of the guys who played Myers and could not care less, then that would be Chris Durand. The guy even admitted...

1) He had NEVER watched any of the other Halloween movies
2) He had NEVER studied any of the previous guys who had played Myers
3) He has NO idea how Myers should walk or move
4) He didn't know what Myers's motivation was for killing

Bottom line is... Chris Durnad did NOT take the role seriously, he did NO home work or even prepare for the role of Michael Myers... He could NOT care less, cos to him it was a job, nothing more.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#3 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:10 PM

BOTTOM LINE dick warlock should have been myers in h4 and h5 and so on i think thats what the bottom line is but akkad didnt want that so us fans got f****d.

hmmmmmmmmmmm if you and i didnt post on this forum there would be no point of dick forum being here its pretty dead un less were posting lol lol

#4 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:43 PM

Very true, hopefully things will pick up around here.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users