Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: they should listen to the fans - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

they should listen to the fans

#1 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:15 PM

i have to say this, i dont give a shit i producers or directors dont like it us fan should be heard ONCE IN A WHILE

good example when moustpha akkad was alive and i bought the halloween 25 years convention dvd. they had a Q&A with moustapha akkad and his son melak was sitting there so he heard and the fans asked question like cast charles cyhpers and why not do his this or halloween 9 and the fans would cheer and they heard the reaction it got wih some questions.

yes i know mr akkad died before halloween 9 could be made but his son melek akkad was there and could have made sure some of he fans request were in there. its us fans that built that series with our money going to see it

they dont have to listen to us all the time but christ once in a blue moon

director or producers who all have a say in the casting should listen to the fans one in a while, they can cast who they want but throw a fan request in thee once in a while.

they didnt listen to the fans who wanted h9 nt a remake

when they made halloween resurrectin akkad wanted tyra banks in there because a family member was a huge fan lol lol but ignore us fans wanting tom atkins in halloween 9 or what ever actor.

they wont cast who the fans want a bit but we get busta rhymes, even you sk have to think he was a bad casting choice

one more thing i DONT EXPECT MY CASTING IDEAS TO BE IN THERE I JUST THROW THEM OUT THERE but all o us fans should be heard at one point or another. you have to agree on that

this is my opnion on this

go ahead craig your turn lol lol

#2 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:47 PM

also for hatchet 3, im a big fan and the casting or hatchet 3 i think should be the same as the first to. the first 2 had big names so along with the unkown names they need to cast the big names again in hatchet 3 and hatchet fans expect that

i dont expect my casting choice to be in there but adam green said he loves all eedback from the fans. yeah him or the producers can scan over the names and if they chose one cool if not then thats okay but its fine to give feed back. adam green and them DONT NEED HELP FROM THE FANS FOR CASTING but throwing out a ew ideas of who we would like NOT SHOULD CAST BUT LIKE to see is okay.

i mean lets face it busta rhyms or dick warlock in hatchet 3 lol lol hmmmmmmmmmm its a no brainer. i mean i know adam wuldnt cast rymes but i would love to see dick warlock in hatchet 3 and bruce cambell so i threw there names out there doesnt mean he has to cast them

#3 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:30 PM

Boz, they will never listen to the fans. We have to deal with it and move on.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#4 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:24 PM

yeah well they should

i just hate the they dont like to hear that well without us fans thy would have no career

like i said they dont have to cast any of the actors us fans request but i they did once in awhile it would be cool

just like over the years i have and you and a ew other have sent emails to the halloween people in charge and asked that it would be cool to see amy steel in the next halloween but it never happens. yep they dont listen

halloween resurrection had the worst casting in halloween history, brad loree was the only good one.

they will cast busta ryhmes and tyra banks but not amy steel that fans have wanted amy steel, go igure

#5 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:30 PM

Well I sent in a petition with 1500 signatures on it, to get Amy Steel, Dick Warlock and Dante involved with Halloween... and it didn't help one bit. I also had a petition for Amy to have a small part in Hatchet 2, and it didn't help one bit.

#6 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:41 PM

doesnt surprise me dude.

joe lynch might be directing hatchet 3 and he doesnt have to cast campbell and warlock if he dont want to but at the same time i dont want to see rappers and other bad casting like tyra banks. throw in some unknowns and still some big names to though

however hatchet 1 and 2 have had tony todd, kane hodder, ra mihailoff, robert englund, danielle harris, tom hollad so i mean adding ken foree or a bruce campbell or dick warlock would be cool

i bet you could think of other good names as well

if joe lynch is the director if adam doesnt do it then i hope adam has helps with casting

NO RAPPERS or john bon jovi

#7 Guest_rob_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 02:30 AM

Oh, Boz.

#8 User is offline   Admiral Ackbar 

• Leviathan
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationThe centre of the universe

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:25 AM

These movies are made for the general audience, who bring in the vast majority of the revenue. The fans represent a very small percentage of the ticket sales, so the studio is wise and doesn't cater to them. Plus, the fans are a lock to see the movies no matter how good or bad they are, just for the sake of it.

Another thing to consider is that the fans can't agree on anything, even the original classic. Therefore, using them for ideas would be a disaster.

As for the end of the old series, it had to happen, as HR left a bad taste in everyone's mouth and nowhere to continue from. Remakes were also a big trend, so getting Zombie to helm one was a great choice. I am not his biggest fan, but I can appreciate why he became a part of the franchise.
It's a trap!

#9 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:20 PM

For me the Halloween franchise died after H4.

#10 User is offline   banshee 

• Pit Pig
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:51 AM

I agree with you Bozzer,they should be listen to fans Once in a while.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users