Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: from the opening of halloween 2 - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

from the opening of halloween 2

#1 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:42 PM

from the moment we scene the openining of h2 with the halloween orange colours and the pumpkin slowly opening up to the skull was really cool i knew we were in for one hell of a ride from the sequel and to this day thats true because 1981 h2 is and will always be my fav horror movie. even the ending was the best. best fire stunt by anystuntman ever and thats dick warlock

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:12 PM

I thought you said that H4 had the best ending ever?... H2 is a classic from start to finish.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#3 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:21 PM

halloween 2 is the best ending ever its my fav horror movie. halloween 4 has one of the best endings ever as well but i thought you knew that about my fav halloween. didnt think i had to clear that up bro but now i did lol lol

halloween 4 has a kick ass ending. donald pleasence said h4 is one of the best ending ever, you must of thought that when i said that bro

h2 is the best

#4 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:24 PM

For me it's H2, the perfect way to end the series. They should have finished it there.

#5 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:30 PM

yeah maybe they should have but i think halloween 4 was a good one after that which had myers in it

i remember this one member that was on the old fourm think her name was moe she said that h4 didnt have a halloween feel to it at all and i was like WTF you have to be kidding me. its one of the better halloween movies that have a halloween feel to it

#6 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:48 PM

I like H4. Good movie, with a good Halloween feeling to it. I just didn't like the size of Myers in this one, far to big.

#7 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:55 PM

i didnt have a probelem wih george wilbur as myers i had to probelems

one is that dick warlock wasnt even asked and he loved being myers and number 2 tom morga was myers and was tall but had a more slender build which fit the myers character and he was myers in the gas station scenes then he was reveald of his acting duties and i thought it was shittyto take away the man job like that all because mr akkad wanted a bigger myers . george was a good myers but i dont like how it was all handled.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users