Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Hatchet Movie Thread - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hatchet Movie Thread Talk about Victor Crowley here.

#21 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:50 PM

that is cool craft to bad you cant do that

casting is starting to right away so for me it will be cool to see what are the few big horror names that they will add. michael berryman ewould be cool to see in hatchet 3

there is suposed to be even a higher body count this time around again

#22 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:33 PM

think actor ken foree would be cool in part 3, he could be the brother of tony todd character reverend zombie and wants revenge for hisd brother death and goes on a hunt for crowley

#23 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:52 PM

kane hodder talks hatchet 3 in this small interview

http://www.joblo.com...n-new-interview

#24 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

some confirmed casting news but not a big surprise danielle harris is back for hatchet 3 and with filming to start pretty quick we should be getting some more casting news in a few day or so

im actually excited about the casting in this one because director bj mcdonnell has said us horror fans will be stoked to see what big horror names they get this time around. i like how the casting was for the last to hatchet movies. big horror names and then some unknowns with a few so so names thrown in there to.

i know they cant cast all these actors in one movie but here a list of some i would like to see in part 3 and even if they choose one from this list would pe pretty cool if not thats okay to brcause im sure they will give usd some big namers we will like. any hoo here my list of i hope one getsd picked gfrom ther fucking list lol lol lol lol

bruce campbell
dick warlock
amy steel
tom atkins
ken foree
lance henriksen

have to throw bill paxton in there to i know that wont happen but fuck it he on the list lol lol

amy davidson would be cool to or ellie cornell

i remember kane hodder saying he would like to have bruce casmpbell in hatchret 3 because he a fan of his and said it would be fun to kill his character lol

anyway stay tuned more casting news on the way. craft where the hell are ya lol lol

#25 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:21 AM

now we get some more casting news, actor sean whalen has join the cast of hatchet 3, sean was in the classic horror movie PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS, not a huge name actor but a nice little bit of casting i think. cant wait to hear more casting in the next day or to.

#26 User is offline   Crafter 

• Pit Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

Cool to hear. Looking forward to hearing more.

#27 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

Sean was also in Halloween II and Laid to Rest.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#28 User is offline   Crafter 

• Pit Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:22 AM

Production already started. It's only a matter of time before filming commences. Adam's back in Louisiana and on his Facebook page, he posted a picture of himself and the director of the third movie. Will Barret and Sarah Elbert were there as well. They're standing in front of Reverend Zombie's Voodoo Shop.

#29 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:55 PM

Derek Mears, Caroline Williams, and Diane Goldner, are all added to the cast of Hatchet 3.

#30 User is offline   Crafter 

• Pit Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:45 AM

Nice little tidbit. It will be cool to see Derek up against Crowley. That being said, let's talk about the size comparison between Kane Hodder and Derek Mears, both of whom, played Jason Voorhees. Who would you guys think would have the upper hand?

I say Derek would be a challenge. First off, he'll be playing a SWAT team member who has a hell of a lot of firepower and not to mention explosives, all he has to do is either throw a grenade or use a rocket launcher and that will be the end of Crowley. Only thing is, no matter what they do to him, he'll keep coming back.

So, onto Kane, he's huge, both same height. Kane's more bulky and muscular as Crowley and has supernatural strength and speed. In the movie, it's going to take a lot to kill him, so I'm guessing Victor will overwhelm Derek's character and rip him to pieces or, Derek will again, get the upper hand. Tough choice.

#31 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:39 AM

Derek Mears is 6'5, while Kane Hodder is 5'11. Kane only looks taller beacuse he always wears boots with a 3 inch lift.

#32 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:57 PM

derek mears should be good as the swat team leader going after crowley, nice to see caroilne williams in a big role and cool to see her doing more horror movies

now that the film is all wrapped up we should get some cool oin set pics

#33 User is offline   Crafter 

• Pit Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:58 AM

Sounds like everything went well, during the shoot. I just hope it wasn't rushed, not that it's going to be.

#34 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:33 PM

There should be pics up on Facebook soon.

#35 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:19 PM

derek mears was a good choice for hatchet 3, good character he has as a S.W.A.T team leader should be a good fight with victor crowley. people i been talking to about hatchet 3 they hope that danielle harris can step it up in part 3 because being a pretty good actress some say she was the weakest link of part 3

as for the kills it will be cool to see what new tools crowley will use

#36 User is offline   Admiral Ackbar 

• Leviathan
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationThe centre of the universe

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:00 AM

If Hatchet is supposed to be the next big thing and Victor Crowley the next Jason or Freddy, why is this movie completely skipping the big screen? At least the first two got a few dozen theaters for a weekend or so.

Face it, unless they can manage to get one of these movies a wide release and solid opening weekend, it won't come close to the other franchises.
It's a trap!

#37 User is offline   Crafter 

• Pit Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:08 AM

Man it's good to be back!

After a few unsuccessful and controversial attempts to get Hatchet 2 into cinemas unrated, AMC didn't want to get their hands dirty, meaning, they did not want to get bad press. Bad press is bad so they distanced themselves.

They have well known actors so getting a big screen release wasn't a problem. It was the promotions involved which were lacking.

Anchor Bay had a good idea, they just didn't have enough resources to get Hatchet out there to a broader audience. I've actually done my part and called my local theatre. I left message after message to the person who was responsible for getting the movies to play on their screens.

Everyone knew who Dannielle Harris was. They remember her from Halloween 4 and 5 and the remake. They knew who Tony Todd was, they also knew who Kane Hodder was. It was just not enough of a press release to convince the folks at big cinemas to have Hatchet play on their screens and not to mention trying to get an unrated sequel in there, that's a whole other challenge right there. It's difficult to get an unrated film into any cinema. Unless the owner of that cinema is into horror.

Right now, people are into the whole PG-13 era and Hollywood's been bombarded with remakes. They're still trying to do a Nightmare on Elm Street sequel remake.

#38 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:40 PM

heard that some of the kills are over the top but till we see them who knows, i like that hatchet kills have always been a high body count, they say the deaths are even more in this one. looks like kane as the dad will make another appearence.

caroline williams gets to head to the swamp so that should be cool to see her meet victor crowley. someone told me that victor crowley wrestles a gator in this one and kills it but who know if that true

#39 User is offline   Crafter 

• Pit Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

Victor wrestled with a gator in the Hatchet/Slash comic, two of them. It might be true. Seventeen kills in Hatchet 2, I could only imagine how many in this one. Twenty five would be an appropriate number in the third sequel.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users