Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Hatchet Movie Thread - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hatchet Movie Thread Talk about Victor Crowley here.

#1 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:06 PM

Talk about the Hatchet movies / Victor Crowley.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#2 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:54 PM

where craft lol lol hm and i will probably be the only ones in here talking crowley

thanks craig, what made you think to make this dude lol

might as well start talking about the first hatchet, i know some hate hatchet but these are the slashers that we grew to love back in the 1980s, adam brought us the 80s again.

love the casting of kane hodder as victor crowley and tony todd as the cool fucker rev zombie and we get horror icon robert englund at he start as a gator hunter. i thought joel moore as ben was pretty dam good one of the better unknown actors i think to star in a horror movie. some funny lines by character marcus

we get some nudity as well which is a slasher trae mark mercedes ad joeligh were pretty and nice bodys i might add and i like the smut talk between the 2 lol lol lol

as for the kills they were pretty good the minute victor came running out o the cabin and chopped the fuck out of ricard rihele charcter with his hatchet and then the face rippd apart i was like fuck yeah lol lol

then we get the famous and fan fav the belt sander which made a fuck off a mess lol, thought the ending was good as well

#3 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:07 PM

It was Stef's idea mate, Rich said ok, and I just made the thread. I'm trying to figure out how to bring all the other Hatchet threads into this one, I can't seem to do it. Also, not sure if Rich wants this as a sticky thread or not?

Anyway enjoy the new Hatchet thread, have fun mate.

#4 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:12 PM

well if you hear hatchet 3 news then just post it in here then i will do the same instead of haveing 10 different threads surroundin the other threads.

i dont know if we need the older hatchet threads in here just start off fresh

regardless if adan is directing or nor dark sky films want hatchet 3 out in 2011 by october so i we dont see adam behind the camera it will be another director. dark sky films dont want to wait

#5 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:13 PM

here a cool day pic of the swamp where victor crowley is near by, i uploaded the pic i hope it shows

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  h2qq.jpg (59.1K)
    Number of downloads: 1

#6 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:17 PM

have to add though wish they wouldnt have killed of tony todd character rev zombie, was hopeing to see his character back in hatchet 3 but dam the poor bastard loss his skin lol lol

#7 User is offline   Crafter 

• Pit Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:59 PM

I'm here. Haven't gone away. I'm waiting for more info about the third installment. I could only check Adam's Facebook page. He's pretty cool about posting information on the Facebook page when it comes to giving news about the movie. Trust me, I'm as anxious and excited as everyone else about Hatchet 3. I'm already thinking of creative kills I would love to see in the movie.

#8 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:05 PM

hey craft here a pic of the famos face rip from hatchet 1, just as good a kill that jason voorhees has ever done. the face rip is a victor crowley classic kill

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  6.jpg (34.69K)
    Number of downloads: 2

#9 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 09 April 2011 - 01:35 AM

hey rob, did you see hatchet 2 yet, i thought it was pretty good, was pretty cool to see R.A MIHAILOFF in it, he played leatherface in texax chainsaw massacre part 3

danielle harris was the new marybeth and did a nice job and see victor crowley add the belt sander in hatchet 2 for a second time was cool

#10 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:45 PM

here a pic o robert englund in hatchet, pretty cool of director adam green to snag this icon or his movie. he had a small cameo but he had some cool lines and victor crowley kills him in it but we just se the after math of the kil but thts okay

Attached File(s)

#11 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:27 PM

craig made this hachet thread for all news and stuff on hachet 3 and to talk about the other 2. i will post pics on here to and also to bring the thread up so it doesnt disappear out of site

here another pic of crowley, am i the only one who notice that crwley would fit right in with the dudes from the wrong turn movies as one of the screwed up family members, here anothe look at ol hatchet face

Attached File(s)

#12 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:14 PM

http://www.joblo.com...ex.php?id=27688

by: Jake Dee Apr. 14, 2011

As inevitable as it may have been, it's now close to being official. Danielle Harris may reprise her role of Marybeth in Adam Green's HATCHET III. Stoked or what?!?

I sure as shite am, everyone around here knows Ms. Harris (pictured) is an AITH favorite. The lovely lady champions our brand of cinema like few others, so we're always pumped when she locks a new genre gig. Hopefully Green learns his lesson from HATCHET II and harks back to something that better resembles the original. Know what I'm sayin'?!?

While no details regarding HATCHET III's plot have been divulged, here's what Adam Green had to a few weeks back when the announcement was made:

"We already had a possible story-line for Hatchet 3 worked out before we began shooting Hatchet II, so my cast, crew and I are beyond excited to see that the story and legacy of Victor Crowley will indeed continue. For a little indie movie that I dreamt up when I was just eight years old, it has been absolutely surreal to watch it turn into a modern-day slasher franchise."

Now all we need's a confirmation that the man himself, Kane Hodder, will reprise his role as Victor Crowley. If he doesn't sign back on, why even make the film in the first place? Oh yeah, our man Ammon Gilbert addressed that very topic in his last Booze Talking article.

#13 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 17 April 2011 - 11:29 AM

yeah i would love to see danielle back in h3 as marybeth

i would also like to see joel moore back as ben, at the end of the first hatchet he got his arm torn of by crowley but some one can survive a arm being torn off. look at a when a farmer loses his arm to a farm equipment mishap 9 out of 10 times they surive

right after victor tares ben arm off victor then fights maybeth beth and then in part 2 she gets away and crowley goes after her at the cracker house

so right after that another boat comes along and they find ben and take him to the hospital and in hatchet 3 he wants revenge over the death o his buddy marcus that crowley killed so he teams up with marybeth

other hatchet fans want the character ben back as well from what i heard and its possible for him to come back you dont always die from your arm being ripped off

#14 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:42 AM

Bump

#15 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:47 AM

thanks craig for maken the hatchet 3 thread and pinned it. old posts from before but thats okay can start new talks so weith that said CRAFT WHERE ARE YA DUDE LOL LOL

anyway there will be lots of hatchet 3 news took talk about right way because director BJ MCDONNELL said casting news will be soon and that there will be some huge casting news that will have horror fans stoked

#16 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:27 PM

No problem at all :)

#17 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

one of the things i liked about the first one asnd the second one is the casting of some pretty cool horror names which has been a trade mark of these movies like robert englund, tony todd, ra mihailoff, danielle harris and of course kane hodder and so on. with director bj mcdonnell saying that the fans will be stoked on who they are trying to get for casting for hatchet 3 i cant wait to see who they get

i wouldnt mind seeing some of these in there and i know they cant cast them all in there but here a list AMY STEEL, BRUCE CAMPBELL, DICK WARLOCK, LANCE HENRIKSEN, KEN FOREE, TOM ATKINS

will be interesting to see bj mcdonnell take on hatchet 3

#18 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

My top 3 picks for the movie would be...
Amy Steel
Dick Warlock
Tom Atkins

#19 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:07 PM

agreed craig, even just one of them in there would be cool, however i would love to see dick warlock get the pic. there will be the usual unknown names in there to which is good to have also. im sure alsao we will see a pretty high body count

#20 User is offline   Crafter 

• Pit Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:40 PM

Kane will be returning to reprise his role as Victor Crowley. There has been some debates on how this movie will pick up where the last one left off. Victor is a ghost, one where you can do whatever you want with him, burn him, stab him, blow his head off, chop his head off any number of those things and he keeps coming back in the state he died in. Adam pretty much explained what Victor is, which blew Reverend Zombie's theory out the water. Victor is a unique slasher, close to Jason Voorhees. In terms of him appearing whenever there are those who don't belong. The only way to get rid of Crowley is to have the curse lifted. Only question is, how do you lift the curse? Shooting will begin in a couple of weeks, Victor Crowley has been designed already and there is a call for interns over at a special effects place where interns will get the chance to work with a lot of blood and gore. If there are anyone who has ever dreamed of working in horror movies and making really cool blood and believable gore, they are searching for those. If I lived in Los Angeles I would be right on top of it. Films are a passion of mine, as well as drawing and writing. I think this would be a good opportunity.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users