Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Who's looking forward to Hatchet 3? - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who's looking forward to Hatchet 3?

#1 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:57 PM

i loved the first 2 so im happy that part 3 is given the green light to go full steam ahead.

would love to se danille harris back in hatchet 3, but something tells me she might get killed off though. also kane hodder needs to be back but no worrys there he is victor crowley and adam has aready said that kane hodder is never going anywhere

cant wait to see the casting for hatcht 3 becaue im sure we will se some big horror names as usual, this time around it would be rockin to see

buce campbell
ken foree
dick warlock
tom atkins
amy steel

this has turned int a movie series and like they have said hatchet 3 is on its way and we will probably se hatchet 4 and so on

so what kind of storyline do you guys want to see happen

#2 User is offline   crystal_lake_slasher 

• The Sharman Of Sexy
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationManchester UK

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:59 PM

I'm lookin forward to it, but I just hope they continue to make it good, especially as Adam may not be behind the lense..... if Joe Lynch gets the gig we will be in for a treat
TEAM DUFUS LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:29 PM

i think the big thing for hatchet 3 is still the casting. i mean its good to have some unknown name actors in there but i you look at the casting o the first 2 hatchet movies there has been ig horror names and ithink hatchet fans have grown to expect the big horror names to be in every hatchet movie its the way its been done so most fans are used to it and get excited to see who wil be in the next one

like i said, throw some unknown names in there and then throw 4 to 5 big names in hatchet 3

big horror names and bloody gory kills and lots of kils and just the back to the 1980s style that the hatchet movies are and they are fun and hatchet 2 hd a pretty dam good story line to it, cant wait for hatchet 3

heard that casting will be starting pretty soon

#4 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:31 PM

I still haven't seen part 2 yet.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#5 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:43 PM

you havent seen it yet dude, its better then the first one but is just a 1980s vibe feel back to the old days o how slasher should be today

the kills in it are fucking brutal and the sex scene was and will have you laughing and its a pretty good story i think.

the fight between crowley and ra mihailof characer trent was friggin cool, tony todd gets mre screen time as rev zombie and the belt sander shows up again for another gruesome cool scene

the ending was good to but you will think how the hell can part 3 be on its way and im thinking that for hatcht 3 they might say its a dream seqence because its going to be hard for him to be back in three but as you know hatchet has been given the green light to go ahead so h back, will be interesting to see how they bring him back

who would you like to see in the cast of hatchet 3 craig

#6 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:11 PM

Amy Steel for sure, also Bill Moseley.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#7 User is offline   Fisal316 

• I am the one and only...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationWarrington. UK

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:45 PM

I still need to see part 2 as well <_<

#8 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:15 PM

from what i heard as well the studio wants to put a hatchet movie out every year just like the saw movies did

there so much story for the hatchet movies that can be told and with hatchet kicking ass on dvd sales if that keeps up you can bet we will see hatchet 4 and 5 and so on

i think adam just might have one of the best horror movies series out there if he keeps this up and they keep being good

look at the casting he does fr the big names, if he makes lets say up to hatchet 5 and keeps the castng up like this he can have a hatchet covention and have all the big horror stars there just from his hatchet movies

i think its good to as well to take crowley out o the swamp for one movie but then bring him backthee in the next one

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users