Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: GRAVE ENCOUNTERS 2 - The Pit Of Horror Review - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GRAVE ENCOUNTERS 2 - The Pit Of Horror Review

#1 User is offline   Solie Chiaroscuro 

• Pit Bartender
  • Pip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationHattiesburg, MS

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

On most Sunday afternoons, I engross myself in homework. Today, I decided to procrastinate. So I turned to Xfinity and paid the ridiculously high $6.99 for Grave Encounters 2, the next installment of a film series that is almost certain to continue producing sequels as long as idiots like me will still pay $6.99 to see them. This new sequel, brought to you by the aptly named Vicious Brothers, is directed by John Poliquin. As with most found footage films, the cast is comprised of fresh-faced actors whom no one has ever seen (Seriously, these people don’t even have Wikipedia pages).

Our film opens with a number of wannabe Roger Eberts reviewing the first film, the last of which introduces us to the cynical Alex Wright (Richard Harmon). Wright, an established Youtube reviewer, pans the film. He and his fellow students at Generic Party University aspire to create careers in the film business. Wright begins to receive eerie messages from the mysterious “Death Awaits.” Curiosity gets the best of him and he resolves to create his own documentary to uncover the evil that lurks within the Asylum walls....

FULL REVIEW:
http://www.pitofhorr...enc2/review.htm

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

Another one I need to see.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic