Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4 - The Pit Of Horror Review - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4 - The Pit Of Horror Review

#1 User is offline   Solie Chiaroscuro 

• Pit Bartender
  • Pip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationHattiesburg, MS

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

I hate sequels. I always have. Aside from The Devil'’s Rejects and The Lion King 2, I'’ve yet to see a sequel that doesn'’t lazily play off of its predecessor in terms of originality. When one of my students mentioned in class that Paranormal Activity 4 was to be released this week, I knew not to expect much. By now, after having seen the previous three both sober and shit-faced, I was pretty familiar with the formula. Cynical as I am, I still wanted to see this atrocity. Why? Because I'’m a masochist. And I'’m kind of a whore for the whole “found footage” genre. Now, sitting safely in my non-paranormaly house, I can'’t help but wonder: Jesus Jiminy Christ, what did I just watch? Because whatever it is, now that I'’ve seen it, I can'’t unsee it.

Our story starts out five years after Katie (Katie Featherston) went bat-shit bananas sandwich and made off with her dead sister'’s son. Our protagonist, Alex (played by celluloid screen newcomer Kathryn Newton) records her little brother'’s soccer game. The audience is able to take notice of a strange little boy staring at the game....

READ FULL REVIEW:
http://www.pitofhorr.../pa4/review.htm

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:57 AM

Great review, I like the PA movies.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic