Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: 80s tribute BLOOD TIES: THE LEGEND OF HAMMERHEAD written by Royce Freeman - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

80s tribute BLOOD TIES: THE LEGEND OF HAMMERHEAD written by Royce Freeman

#1 User is offline   roycefilmwriter 

• The Voorhees House
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Industry

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:37 PM

Years ago, I worked on this screenplay originally titled CAR TROUBLE, which got produced. After production completed, the original director made his cut of the movie, and it turned out to be way too short. The producer asked the director to shoot additional material to flesh out the film, but the director felt he had said all he could with the movie he shot and declined to return, and further decided that what had been shot did not live up to his vision due to complications during production so he asked to have his name removed. The producer asked me to come back and write/direct new material and then re-edit entire movie so it had one feel to it. The original director had tried to make an arty horror movie visually but the dialogue and action was not arty so it felt unbalanced. So, I added additional story elements to reshape it, and now it feels more like an 80s slasher movie with modern elements. Here is the trailer. Post production is still underway, as I have been juggling this project and others.

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu BrĂ th
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:40 PM

Damn, looks nice. Great job well done.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#3 User is offline   roycefilmwriter 

• The Voorhees House
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:14 PM

Once I finish Rapture then efforts can be focused back on Hammerhead. We will show it to same distribution company which has done other Amber Newman films.

#4 User is offline   roycefilmwriter 

• The Voorhees House
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:34 AM

Here is a revised trailer for the movie.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users