Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Long Time, No Type! - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Long Time, No Type! How's everyone?

#1 User is offline   Lee 

• zombiecoops
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationBolton, Greater Manchester,

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:08 AM

Hello to all!!
Been a few months since I last posted on here, so I thought I'd just pop in and ask how everyone's doing?
Not been on for a while due to work related stuff, and when I do finally get a day off, I just get wankered the night before, so I'm not in any fit shape to write stuff the following day!
Just a quick heads up, the zombie invasion is coming! Myself personaly, cannot wait! Bring on THE BATH SALTS!!!!! I've already loosened my staircase, pilled shit loads of canned stuff in my attic, dusted off my sword, and am now ready for the undead motherfuckers! Obviously none of that is true as I don't have time to do any of that!
Quick update on what I've been up to since last posting.
Watched Prometheus, loved it!
Watched The Dead, low budget zombie flick, loved it!
Watched Let Me In and Let The Right One In in the same day, loved them both, and please don't hang, stone or behead me, but I personally prefered Let Me In!
Bought the new Rush album Clockwork Angels, and I fookin' love it to pieces, not been out of my car for like a month now!
Farted lots and nearly followed through once (That's for Bozzer!!)
Spent a stupid amount of money on having our back garden pathed, but due to the shitty British weather, have not yet been able to sit out and get wankered!
Watched England fail miserably (AGAIN!) at the Euros.
So that's pretty much it! Again, hope you are all well!
"Hey Bub! Wanna learn how to shoot? You puss brain bag of shit!"

#2 User is offline   tina chris-hewitt 

• Engineer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationRuggsville county TX

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:11 PM

Oh Hell, it's the zombiefied Lee! Welcome back!! Where have you been man? I see you did some great stuff while you were away from the Pit. Look what I did.

I went to a Skynyrd concert and saw all the Halreys of Athens parked outside the stadium. I was practically yelling to dad out of excitement: "Woah, that's something I thought I'd see ONLY in America and in movies!" Skynyrd rocked it for good and satislied all of us. By far the best night of my life!
My film school is finished for good, my final exams for my last semester ended and now I'm free for the summer time. I'll have my exams' results around September tho. :)
I hang out with friends as much as I can and have a good time now that I'm free from school and stuff.
Lastly, I've started writing a script for a short movie. :)
''Huntin' humans? They ain't nothin' but nothin'. They all run like scared little rubbits. Run rabbit run!''
- Otis B. Driftwood

#3 User is offline   Matt 

• Hail to the king, baby
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationScotland

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:52 PM

hi mate!
things are quiet here, but still ticking along. i am seriously considering running a big movie convention in the UK next year, which would work well with revitalising the site. let's see what happens... :)

#4 User is offline   Lee 

• zombiecoops
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationBolton, Greater Manchester,

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:53 AM

Another five minute window, so another quick post!

Thanks for the welcome back Tina, concert sounds good and I'm glad school has finished, fingers crossed for you for September!

Movie con sounds amazing Matt, please keep us posted on your thoughts, and if you need any help whatsoever in anyway shape or form, let me know, and I'll find time to pitch in!

Anyway, got to go, some customers have just walked in and I'm sure they are about to pay a deposit on a £20,000 kitchen. Recession? What recession?
"Hey Bub! Wanna learn how to shoot? You puss brain bag of shit!"

#5 User is offline   tina chris-hewitt 

• Engineer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationRuggsville county TX

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:53 AM

View PostLee, on 14 July 2012 - 08:53 AM, said:

Another five minute window, so another quick post!

Thanks for the welcome back Tina, concert sounds good and I'm glad school has finished, fingers crossed for you for September!

Thank you mate!
''Huntin' humans? They ain't nothin' but nothin'. They all run like scared little rubbits. Run rabbit run!''
- Otis B. Driftwood

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users