Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Child's Play sequel being made - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Child's Play sequel being made

#1 User is offline   Admiral Ackbar 

• Leviathan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationThe centre of the universe

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:49 PM

http://www.firstshow...traight-to-dvd/

In an ominous sign, it will be a direct to video effort. Brad Dourif will return as Chucky.
It's a trap!

#2 User is offline   Crafter 

• Pit Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:24 AM

It was due to the last two movies that made this drastic move. The last two films ridiculed the Good Guy Doll, the only thing that was ever a decent Chucky story was the graphic novel, where there was hardly any humor at all. It was, Chucky, revenge, kill, kill, kill and even killing a child. That miniseries would have made an excellent sequel, but humor with a 3 foot killer doll has been the downfall. I've read the article and it sounds promising. No more Jennifer Tilly, definitely no Glen. Chucky is back and this sequel is ignoring Bride of Chucky and Seed of Chucky completely.

I loved the Child's Play franchise, my cousin was downtown in Chicago where the first one was filmed. Hell I was living close to the shooting location of Child's Play 2.

I'm having high hopes for this movie. I was appalled by Bride of Chucky and Seed of Chucky. The first three were good. So it's nice to hear that 4 and 5 are being ignored. :chucky:

#3 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu BrĂ th
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:19 AM

I really only liked the first 3.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic