Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: New Horror Podcast - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Horror Podcast

#1 User is offline   TheMouthsofMadness 

• Pit Pig
  • Pip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:09 PM

Good afternoon, everyone! Or whatever time zone you may find yourself in!!
This is Andrew Hooper, one half of the Podcast show "The Mouths of Madness", and I would like to say "Hello!" to all of our fellow horror fans out there!

As I mentioned, I am part of a new podcast show! We're here to spread the word about the show and hopefully gain some fans along the way!
Rocky Magsam and I discuss the world of horror (news, new releases, comics, video games, and the rest!) and review a new movie every week! We're up to 3 episodes as of now, and our 4th episode will go live this friday! We've thus far reviewed "Cabin in the Woods", "Chernobyl Diaries", and we most recently reviewed "Piranha 3DD" with special guest hosts THE BABS JOHNSON GANG!!

We want to make the show very "community" based... we want the show to feel like we're all good friends who are just hanging out shootin' the shit about our favorite thing... horror!!... and you're invited to hang out! So feel free to check out our facebook and/or podbean and give us a listen (links are in our profile if you're interested).

Send us suggestions, hate mail, fan mail, movie recommendations or even post trailers and/or news stories on the facebook! Have an independent film? Send it to us!! We'll watch it and review it! Let's share our love for horror together!

The podcast is 13+, we have potty mouths. And there are spoilers in the movie reviews... so beware!

Thank you for reading, and we look forward to hearing from you! Who else is looking forward to the True Blood premiere tonight??

-Andrew

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users