Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb dies at 62 - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb dies at 62 Robin Gibb 1949-2012

#1 User is offline   Petch Lucas 

• Manipulator
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationHattiesburg

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:33 AM

I know this isn't exactly genre-related news, but it is celebrity news, and since I'm a lifelong Bee Gees fan, I think it's relevant enough.

Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees has died at age 62 following a long struggle with cancer. He was preceded in death by his twin brother Maurice Gibb in 2003 from complications following abdominal surgery. Moroever, younger brother Andy Gibb, a successful solo artist in his own right, died very young of heart failure in 1988.

Eldest brother Barry Gibb remains the only surviving member of the Bee Gees. Our prayers and best wishes go out to Robin's family plus Barry and all of the extended Gibb family and loved ones during this time of terrible loss.
"Now don't you worry, son. Those were just lies I told to get prescription drugs."
- Bryan Cranston

#2 User is offline   Admiral Ackbar 

• Leviathan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationThe centre of the universe

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:40 PM

Despite being a metal fan, I have always liked the Bee Gees. Saturday Night Fever is one of my favorite movies.

RIP
It's a trap!

#3 User is offline   Pendragon 

• Jason Fodder
  • PipPip
  • View blog

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:06 PM

I've always loved the Bee Gees music too - now Barry is the only surviving member of the Gibb brothers. I remember when the young Andy, a star in his own right, took his own life, then when Maurice died. RIP Robin you will be greatly missed.

#4 User is offline   tina chris-hewitt 

• Engineer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationRuggsville county TX

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:24 PM

A true legend is gone... RIP Robin... Anything I say is not enough for this man...!!
''Huntin' humans? They ain't nothin' but nothin'. They all run like scared little rubbits. Run rabbit run!''
- Otis B. Driftwood

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users