Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Hollywood has originality - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hollywood has originality lol

#1 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:04 AM

Just checked out Resident Evil: Afterlife.

I couldn't help but notice how final fight with main villain Wesker was exact copy of cinematic from the game.
Only instead of Clair character, in game there was another female character. But lines spoken, and entire damn fight choreography is frame-by-frame copied from the game. :rambo:

Is Hollywood now remaking game cinematic? :wacko: I know producers paid right to Capcom, but please, could they at least make something original? How hard is to make original fight scene? :rolleyes:

Oh and on top of that, they taken characters from RE5 game and put them into this movie for no real reason: Majini ("zombies" with split jaws), Executioner (big guy with BIG axe) and dogs with split heads.
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#2 User is offline   Steven 

• Long live the Pit
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationLangley, BC CANADA

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:41 AM

HAHAHAHA! Never noticed that!! Thats so hurting... now they're re-doing video games! HAHAHAHA!

#3 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:09 AM

so true... Now I only wait for Super Mario movie where Mario is going to jump on turtles and hit brick walls with his head. :badgrin:
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users