Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Bill Moseley - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bill Moseley

#1 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:36 AM

one of the few genre actors who really surprise me with his acting every now and then.

He can easily play in high budget movies or uber low budget movie, and always give same performance. He's mostly terrific, but I've seen him in few movies where he seemed "uninspired" (probably did it for paycheck).

last movie I've seen (that he played) was THE GRAVES (not very good) where he paired with other genre fan favorites: Tony Todd, Amanda Wyss (Tina from Elm Street), Clare Grant and Jillian Murray. Unfortunately, movie wasn't very good, it suffers most because Brian Pulido didn't have a clue how to direct those actors\actresses... and he, as usually has no clue how to write, something he never knew how to do back in the day when he wrote plot for comics (movie doesn't know what it want's to be... it goes from girl flick, to slasher flick, to mad cult, to supernatural, to zombie flick. I am sorry, but that is NEVER a good thing. Stick to one subgenre, or at least two if you really must.)
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#2 User is offline   tina chris-hewitt 

• Engineer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationRuggsville county TX

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:34 PM

Now, Bill is one of my favorite actors. You've said everything! I've seen the Graves and you are correct, the movie was not that good. I watched it only because Bill was in it and, to be honest, he didn't dissapoint me. As for the script and the directing technique, yeah, it could have been much better... The whole story could have been better but anyway... Maybe they weren't fully prepared to shoot this film.
''Huntin' humans? They ain't nothin' but nothin'. They all run like scared little rubbits. Run rabbit run!''
- Otis B. Driftwood

#3 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:47 PM

:lol: I kinda expected The Graves to suck, because it was written and directed by the same guy who wrote some of the worst comics (Lady Death anyone?)

but I liked Bill, he was great. Tony Todd is usually good, but he seems misdirected here (like he had no clue what he is doing and just waiting for director to tell him "Move! Shout! Go!")

Sadly that good cast is wasted on such a rushed movie. (Jillian Murray is good actress and super hot, and Clair Grant doesn't need to act because she has tits. :lol: )
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#4 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu BrĂ th
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:58 PM

Bill is awesome, great actor.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic