Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Halloween 4 question re: photos scene - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Halloween 4 question re: photos scene

#1 User is offline   speedy 

• Skav
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

There's a scene in H4 when we see Michael's hand pick through a few photos in the middle of the film. Can anybody tell me who the people are in these pics? There's one of a young woman smiling directly at the camera which I think is Laurie, another of a little boy in a clown suit which I think is Michael himself and another black and white one of a child on a man's shoulders...who are those two?

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

The child is Jamie on her dad's shoulders.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#3 User is offline   speedy 

• Skav
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

I thought the dad looked a little like Jimmy from H2.

#4 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:46 PM

Yeah, they did good with that I thought.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#5 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:41 AM

well since this thread is halloween 4 and about a photo in stead of maken another thread on halloween 4 what the hell will talk h4 here lol lol

one of my other fav of the whole series halloween 4, my fav is 1981 halloween 2 but h4 is right up there pretty close. i thought the new characters and the acting was pretty good. elle cornell as rachel was great as the new LAURIE STRODE type innocent girl next door and did a great job and killing her character off in halloween 5 was a stupid move.

director dwight little did a great job even at the opening of h4 with the cool halloween shots of october, there is one scene thsat they wanted to do but ran out of budget and coudnt do it, sheriff meeker was suposed to fight myers in the basement and they knock over the furnce and the meeker house burns down but they ran out of budget and it didnt happen. meeker fighting myers would have been cool.

myers ripping the redneck neck was a cool kill. anyoner haver a fav kill of h4

as always the blackout in the town of haddonfield was a good idea for myers to do his stalking and lurking and young jamie standing in her clown suit with the knife raised after stabbing her step mother and loomis yelling nooooooooooo nooooooo is one of the better ending in h4

one thing i liked though is when myers went to the garage after breaking free from the ambulance and he killed the mechanic when he was in his bandages and yoiu seen he was burned the crowbar kill was good after that and the scenes at the garage with loomis were good to

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users