Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Hey... - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hey...

#1 User is offline   Jonnie 

• Pit Pig
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:49 AM

Hey, new guy. I found site by mistake while looking for pics of Friday the 13th locations.

Nice place, I think I'll stick around.

Does anyone know if/when Creepy Tees will release a anniversary Friday part 3 shirt package this year?

#2 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

Hi and welcome to the Madhouse.

As for the rest... hmm, you should ask diehard fans of F13th series (a.k.a. majority of this forum)

I am not much of use there. <_<
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#3 User is offline   Jonnie 

• Pit Pig
  • Pip

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

Oh, hey. I have another "new guy" question.

How do I get into the classified section? I want to look at cool stuff for sale. Is there a time membership thing, or post count requirement?

Thanks!

#4 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

So far time membership to avoid frauds.

From admin:

View PostMatt, on 31 March 2011 - 11:16 AM, said:

Due to feedback we've decided to add this forum.

Ground rules...

You buy, sell or trade at your own risk. Gutsandgory.com nor any of it's staff or owner (me) can bear any responsibility, whatsoever, for any business that happens via this forum.

However, I have taken steps to minimize the likely hood of any members being conned, as ofcourse this is not something I want to happen!

The only people with access to this forum are Admin, Moderators, Industry and Veterans. Veterans is a new group I've created which includes all the old regulars. The qualification for this group is time registered which must be atleast 3 years. Otherwise at my own discretion.

but you can always contact him or Craig for special privileges to peak in.
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#5 User is offline   Jonnie 

• Pit Pig
  • Pip

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

Ah. Good rule, really. We've all seen other boards come apart at the seems because of bad deals. I don't want to sell, just interested in browsing. I'll just have to put in my 3 years!

Thanks!

#6 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

If it's gonna be easier for you, that forum is nearly empty. Most of the members here know each other outside the internet, so my guess is they trade outside of the forum. :talker:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users