Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Evidence (2011) - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Evidence (2011)

#1 User is offline   speedy 

• Skav
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:42 AM

I'm ill bur could not sleep so I watched this. It's documentary style about a mysterious creature attacking campers. The film takes a bit of a twist toward the end when we see people that resemble the characters infected with the RAGE virus in 28 Days Later. Those parts were strange. If you're going to check it out then I will warn you and say that there is PLENTY of shaky cam! So, I dread viewing this on a big screen tv! Just a warning.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1640218/

#2 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:55 AM

I'll skip it. I hate shaky cams. They always turn my stomach upside-down. :chair:

btw, have you seen this one? Absentia (2011) ? Few people recommended to me, said it's good, but I haven't had a chance to check it out.
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#3 User is offline   speedy 

• Skav
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:46 PM

View PostJack Frost, on 22 March 2012 - 11:55 AM, said:

I'll skip it. I hate shaky cams. They always turn my stomach upside-down. :chair:

btw, have you seen this one? Absentia (2011) ? Few people recommended to me, said it's good, but I haven't had a chance to check it out.

No I haven't, Jack, but I may have to.

#4 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu BrĂ th
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:53 PM

Yeah, I hate shaky cam as well.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#5 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

View Postspeedy, on 22 March 2012 - 03:46 PM, said:

No I haven't, Jack, but I may have to.

tell us if it's worth the hype if you see it before me.

I recently checked out Babycall, Norwegian-Swedish horror. It's more like drama with lot of psychosis, starring Noomi Rapace (who else, right?) and it was... let's say descent, with some good moments. Worth a check, but nothing to scream about. Noomi plays mother who is bit psychotic and paranoid and think someone's out there to get her child. Some moments of her psychotic moments are well done, but it's too slow to make it very interesting. Good idea tho, but script seems bit too rushed. You know, "cast Rapace, she's quite popular now, people will watch it anyway because she's there." She was great tho, did some pretty good acting job.
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users