Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: actress Cristi Harris - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

actress Cristi Harris what happen to her?

#1 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:37 AM

Anyone knows what happen to her? Did she retire from screen?

She was lead in Night of Demons 2, and she had smaller roll in Night of the Scarecrow. She was also in thriller Kiss of Death. After that I think she did some soap opera, but after that I have no clue what happen to her.

She was fairly good actress, very pretty with great body and even better boobs (busty, natural).
I always wondered what happen to her. As I said, she had both looks and talents, but I haven't seen her in anything after Kiss of Death?
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#2 User is offline   Jake The Snake 

• Pit Pig
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

Seems to me that she stared in a soap opera from 2004-2005 but hasn't really done anything since she was a great actress and needs to act in more movies and tv

#3 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

Yeah, she didn't mind doing nudity, and she had fairly good boobs. :badgrin:

Seems like most of the cast from Night of the Demons retired tho. I rarely ever seen any of them. Two-three more movies and that was it. Sadly, I liked all of them and thought they were pretty descent (they were all first time actors in NotD 1)
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users