Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Braindead (Peter Jackson) - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Braindead (Peter Jackson)

#1 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:49 PM

I love this movie. I haven't seen it in years, and I didn't mind all the blood and guts. But few days ago I picked up Bad Taste\Braindead DVD release (each on separate dvd, but sold together, with bit lower price then 2 DVDs would cost) and I got to say... Watching it again reminded me how disgusting some scenes were. :badgrin:

but damn, it's still highly entertaining flick. (Bad Taste too, but Braindead goes lot more over the top then Bad Taste.)
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#2 User is offline   Atrium Pool 

• Cenobite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:14 PM

Truly one of the genre's most endearing cult classics.

Fucking sucks that region 1 can't seem to get an uncut version at least as a bonus or something!

#3 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:29 PM

I have German release which is uncut. Doesn't have any other extras tho, just trailer. :unsure: That one surprised me, since Germans are rather strict with gore... but hey, if they decided to cut it, they would probably end up cutting 70% of the movie. :badgrin:

Would be lot better if there was audio commentary from Jackson, but nope. :chair:
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users