Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Class of 1984 - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Class of 1984

#1 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:44 AM

Great little flick in my opinion about students who happen to rule the school (well, more or less).

It had some "The F?" moments, but in general it was entertaining little flick... Not to mention that any movie that has Alice Cooper in soundtrack is instant bonus for me. :lol: (Song: "I am the Future") ... It's fairly nasty at some parts.

I am trying to get it on DVD, which is remastered and has lots of extras, but still can't find it. Last I've heard is that DVD is out of print and is now rare to find. (note that I can only pay from Amazon and similar sites, since I have no paypal)

the unofficial sequels for this movie are Class of 1999 and Class of 1999 part 2, which have little in common with this one. They tend to go into more SF style movies, with teachers being replaced by robots so they can bring back control in schools (seriously???) but naturally, robots (or androids) rebel and start killing off students.
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu BrĂ th
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:40 PM

Jack, this is one of my fave movies ever. I remember seeing it when it came out (just before I started high school) and it freaked me out. I have the special edition on DVD.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#3 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

That's cool Craig. If we believe in everything movies show, I would for sure think majority of USA high schools are filled with psychos (is it just me, or way too much high school movies have psychotic students?)

I watched it today (dvdrip) again after a really long time, but I am looking for that SE DVD. It should have some behind the scene documentaries and audio commentaries, which are usually the best feature on DVD. :lol:
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users