Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: first picture of the path to hell in the evil dead remake - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

first picture of the path to hell in the evil dead remake

#1 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:39 PM

here a pic from the set of the evil dead remake of the path to hell that they call it leading to the cabin and another casting update as well

http://www.google.ca...AQopwHa3-srZFnA

#2 User is offline   Atrium Pool 

• Cenobite
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:17 AM

Ya know... if a road looked so scary as a group of teens were driving up it... why would they want to go there?

This wasn't a problem in the first movie.

#3 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:08 PM

exactly. Cabin and woods looked normal.

This particular recycling of a beloved cult classic is very much embracing Hollywood’s “darker and grittier” remake creed, by abandoning the mix of over-the-top gore and Three Stooges-style comedy from Raimi’s original film(s), in favor of a dead-serious supernatural horror flick, with Ichi the Killer levels of violence.

Why this makes me think it's gonna end like Night of the Demons remake?

the exact same thing they are abandoning made Evil Dead 1 and 2 so good.
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#4 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:33 PM

bit of casting news

http://www.joblo.com...-pucci-in-talks

#5 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:07 PM

So far the cast looks like pretty attractive teenagers, just like you would see in Secret Circle. I'm not really interested in this because of Diablo Cody, her dialoge is terrible. Below is the way the movie is gonna pan out.

1) The movie starts off with a bunch of guys packing their stuff into the back of car/jeep. One of them says *Dude put the beers in the ice chest bro, and let's hit the road. We're wasting time, I wanna get fucking wasted this weekend dude*

2) Next guy say's *Hurry up, we gotta pick up Erik & Mia at his place*

2) Erik & Mia in bed and Mia say's to Erik *If you make it quick, then I'll give you Blow Job before we hit the road*

3) They then stop at a gas station/store. Some chick walks by in a bikini and denim shorts, and one of the guys says *I'm gonna be fucking that later, yeah dude she wants me*

4) Stoner guy say's *What's the book of the dead dude, and why is everyone fucking possessed, man?*
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#6 User is offline   Damien 

• Pit Master
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:13 AM

View PostAtrium Pool, on 10 February 2012 - 01:17 AM, said:

Ya know... if a road looked so scary as a group of teens were driving up it... why would they want to go there?

Do you really find roads scary??

#7 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:43 PM

View PostCraig, on 11 February 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

So far the cast looks like pretty attractive teenagers, just like you would see in Secret Circle. I'm not really interested in this because of Diablo Cody, her dialoge is terrible. Below is the way the movie is gonna pan out.

1) The movie starts off with a bunch of guys packing their stuff into the back of car/jeep. One of them says *Dude put the beers in the ice chest bro, and let's hit the road. We're wasting time, I wanna get fucking wasted this weekend dude*

2) Next guy say's *Hurry up, we gotta pick up Erik & Mia at his place*

2) Erik & Mia in bed and Mia say's to Erik *If you make it quick, then I'll give you Blow Job before we hit the road*

3) They then stop at a gas station/store. Some chick walks by in a bikini and denim shorts, and one of the guys says *I'm gonna be fucking that later, yeah dude she wants me*

4) Stoner guy say's *What's the book of the dead dude, and why is everyone fucking possessed, man?*

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So true, so true... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#8 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:32 PM

" It was also said that the movie would be about a group of teenagers that go to the cabin and find the book, and the similarities with the original would end there"

Hmm, so why is this any different movie then countless Evil Dead ripoffs that HAVE EXACT SAME FN PLOT?

Why the hell even use EVIL DEAD name in the title? Oh yeah, because it's "official Hollywood" remake and not cheap low budget indi flick! :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

#9 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:34 PM

Exactly, Jac. All they're doing is using the Evil Dead name.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#10 User is offline   Atrium Pool 

• Cenobite
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

View PostDamien, on 13 February 2012 - 03:13 AM, said:

View PostAtrium Pool, on 10 February 2012 - 01:17 AM, said:

Do you really find roads scary??

How were you able to derive that question from my reply?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users