Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: New Thread - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Thread

#1 User is offline   Lee 

• zombiecoops
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationBolton, Greater Manchester,

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:42 AM

Started a new thread so those digusting Russian Model things don't show as recent thread started on home page.

I know I could have just posted on another thread, but I very rarely start a new thread so I thought I'd take the chance!!

How is everyone??

Any views on The Troll Hunter?

Erm, lovely weather we are having for this time of year!
"Hey Bub! Wanna learn how to shoot? You puss brain bag of shit!"

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:38 PM

Thanks for letting me know about those threads mate.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#3 User is offline   Admiral Ackbar 

• Leviathan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationThe centre of the universe

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:32 AM

I want snow! It is February and we are getting rain. If I wanted that, I would live in Vancouver.
It's a trap!

#4 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:07 AM

View PostAdmiral Ackbar, on 05 February 2012 - 02:32 AM, said:

I want snow! It is February and we are getting rain. If I wanted that, I would live in Vancouver.

Oh I'll give you snow. We had plenty of snow in the last week and news say it's gonna fall for another few days. It's nuts, snow is up to 30-50cm and drive traffic is seriously fcup (cities in mountains have up to 2m of snow, people can't get out of their houses). This might not be surprising for some, but we haven't had snow like this in ages. Last time I remember it snowed like this was when I was a kid. Temperature also goes to -20c which is VERY unusual (we use to have warm winters, with +10c temperature!)
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#5 User is offline   Lee 

• zombiecoops
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationBolton, Greater Manchester,

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:05 AM

We had snow here yesterday, started about 11.30am and carried on until about 2.00pm, then it rained, then we had hail stones, then it snowed again!
Conditions outside are now f'in awful, well unless you like seeing young kids and old people fall over that is! Which I sometimes do like seeing myself, but then i feel guilty and hope that they are alright, but then I see them fall over again in my head and start laughing again! God I need to grow up!

My view on Troll Hunter by the way. I liked it! I liked it alot actually! Really cheesy, but great fun. We watched it with English audio which made it really fun, as is the case with most English over audio foreign films, the voices never match the characters.

Watched Grave Encounters last night as well. I was told by someone that it was the scariest film they'd ever seen. So, I gave it a watch. About as scary as Teletubbies! Still a half decent film though to be honest!
"Hey Bub! Wanna learn how to shoot? You puss brain bag of shit!"

#6 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

I hate snow and rain. Had enough of that when I was living in the UK.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#7 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:27 AM

View PostCraig, on 05 February 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

I hate snow and rain. Had enough of that when I was living in the UK.

:lol2: Is it true what they say about London fog? Just curious. :pimp:

View PostLee, on 05 February 2012 - 10:05 AM, said:

We had snow here yesterday, started about 11.30am and carried on until about 2.00pm, then it rained, then we had hail stones, then it snowed again!
Conditions outside are now f'in awful, well unless you like seeing young kids and old people fall over that is! Which I sometimes do like seeing myself, but then i feel guilty and hope that they are alright, but then I see them fall over again in my head and start laughing again! God I need to grow up!

Yeah, it's funny, but not when older people fall. You just know something is broken if older people fall on ice.

anyway, I am clumsier during summer. I always trip at least once during summer, while during the winter I act like a goat.
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users