Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Aliens found in Baltic ? - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Aliens found in Baltic ? O.o

#1 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:11 PM

This article is from Croatian newspapers, so I doubt anyone will understand what it says, but it's seems that Swedish crew found giant alien shipwreck in depths of Baltic sea.

http://www.jutarnji....oje---/1003057/

their ship slammed into unknown object which was around 60 meters long, round, and that object left traces long around 300 meters. It doesn't say anything about finding aliens (the picture seems to be there only for gigs) or any alien life form, it just speaks of found alien object, possibly spacecraft.

article further goes about research team being assembled and funded, along with indication that citizens should donate money for upcoming research project on this UFO.

Dunno guys, but I believe it could be possible at some point that we are visited by aliens. I don't think we are the only one in universe, because so much of it is yet unexplored. They might not be little green with big heads, but who can say that there aren't any advanced or primitive life forms on other planets? There could easily be other life forms somewhere else, but they are still not advanced enough to visit other solar systems, much like we are unable to.

I don't say I believe in aliens, but I would not be surprised if one day they turn out to be not just SF but reality.
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu BrĂ th
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:16 PM

Very interesting indeed. Thanks for posting about it, Jack.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users