Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Jillian Murray - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Please Read

If you're going to post any nude/topless pics, please post a link rather than uploading it straight onto the Pit. Also, let members know that the link contains adult material.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jillian Murray The Graves

#1 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:14 AM

Posted Image

taken from Wikipedia:

Jillian Leigh Murray (born June 4, 1984) is an American Actress. She perhaps best known for her role as Portlyn on Sonny With a Chance and as Heather in An American Carol.

Murray was born in Reading, Pennsylvania. In 2003, she made her film debut in the independent film Deep Toad as Natashia. She was later cast in Fifty Pills as Jayne, followed by Legacy also known as Pretty Little Devils. Her first leading role was The Fun Park.

In 2009, Murray portrayed Gwen Adams in the romantic comedy American High School. She later played Heather in An American Carol, Abby Graves in The Graves, and Lex Mitchell in Forget Me Not.

Murray starred in a recurring role on the Disney Channel original series Sonny With a Chance, playing Portlyn. She had a role in Cougar Hunting playing the lead Penelope (Lara Flynn Boyle's daughter), as well as in Wild Things: Foursome playing Brandi Cox.

Murray's face and body were used as the model for the character of Liara T'soni in the Mass Effect franchise of video games. She recently appeared alongside her ex-boyfriend in the premier episode of the 2011 revival of the reality series Fear Factor.

My personal: I think she's one of the pretties young actresses and she's also very talented. Some of her earlier movies are just horrible, but she was always great, no matter how horrible movie might be. (find some random clip of American High School on youtube and you'll see how dreadful that movie is)

On the other hand, she starred in some horror movies. "Forget Me Not" was step up in her usual movie rolls (higher budget, more professional looks and directing) but still movie wasn't very good. She played wild party girl there and I was surprised on how natural she looked. After that, she starred in THE GRAVES alongside Clare Grant, Bill Moseley and Tony Todd. Amanda Wyss (Tina from original Elm Street) also had a roll, but I couldn't recognize her at first. She's still pretty tho, even if she's in her mid '50 now!)

Her last two movies are Wild Things (reboot\remake I guess. Also the first movie where she did nude scenes) and Never Back Down 2 ... WT was bad, and NBD2 was descent, although not good as first one. She did a terrific job in NBD2 tho.

I hope she will get better rolls in the future and hopefully do more horror movies, because she's one of the rare "new actresses" that are both talented and hot (Amber Heard is another one, but damn, she's lesbo!)

Stills from THE GRAVES

Posted Image
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu BrĂ th
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:17 PM

I thought the The Graves was pretty good.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#3 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:14 PM

I thought second half drops in quality, but it was solid flick. Some scenes with Tony Todd were funny. Clair Grant and Jillian also had great chemistry, they really felt like sisters.
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users