Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Eliza Swenson - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Please Read

If you're going to post any nude/topless pics, please post a link rather than uploading it straight onto the Pit. Also, let members know that the link contains adult material.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Eliza Swenson ... god help us all! :)

#1 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:46 AM

Somebody, please send this girl to acting classes, because she is incredibly beautiful, but she acts so bad that she makes Megan Fox looks like Marlon Brando.

I don't know if she really doesn't know how to act, or she just don't give a damn about movies she makes (happened with Misty Mundae, who surprised me in Masters of Horror episode), since most of the movies she starred were Crap. (if you don't believe me, watch Dracula's Curse.)

She could be considered "scream queen" since she mostly did horrors (several) but like I said, all of them are painful to watch. Still, she is easily one of the hottest girls in horror (which makes things even worse)

anyway, she seems like likable girl from interviews and seems to have strong passion for acting in horror movies(ironically)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users