Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: The old lady - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The old lady

#1 User is offline   tina chris-hewitt 

• Engineer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • LocationRuggsville county TX

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:51 PM

OK a friend of mine told me this story some months ago. According to him it's an urban legend.

Two girls, at the age of 22-23 went out for a drink with their friends. When it was time for them to go home, they went out to find their car (they had both gone to the bar with a single car as they were together). They found a realy old lady leaning on the back side of the car who seemed like crying. When the girls asked if she was alright, the woman said that she needed to be taken to a hospital. They girls took her in the car to drive the poor old lady to the nearest hospital immediately.

It was when the driver looked through the front mirror to see the old woman when she realised that she (the old lady) actually had hairy, manly arms. The driver was so scared that she lost control and drove the car on a tree... The two girls were in a coma for two or three months while the old lady had escaped the car without a single scar. A couple of days after the accident the police found a hatchet in the back side of the car...
''Huntin' humans? They ain't nothin' but nothin'. They all run like scared little rubbits. Run rabbit run!''
- Otis B. Driftwood

#2 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:14 PM

Great story, Tina.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#3 User is offline   tina chris-hewitt 

• Engineer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:32 AM

Thanks Craig!
''Huntin' humans? They ain't nothin' but nothin'. They all run like scared little rubbits. Run rabbit run!''
- Otis B. Driftwood

#4 Guest_rob_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:08 AM

Um, this actually happened to a high school classmate of mine. It was in a grocery store parking lot. Except the old woman was actually an old woman, and was in the backseat(door was left unlocked). The classmate quickly shut the door and called the police, it was discovered that she killed two people.

Richard Ramirez aka The Night Stalker, a murderer, was also on the prowl in my city. This was before I was born, but my relatives tell me that everybody was living in absolute fear, and would take turns staying up.

There is also a murderer on the loose in my area. My brother is a police officer and he and his partner were on watch just a few nights ago. I had to go bring them water, it felt really eerie as the street was blocked off. I got Halloween '78 vibes, it was awesome.

Welcome to Los Angeles, friends. :lol2:

#5 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:52 AM

Hey Rob, I am familiar with Night Stalker case. I was doing some extra research on serial killers, so his name came up. Also, I've seen movie based on him years back, when it came out (but it was crap)... He was caught by angry mob if I am correct?

anyway, I remembered one creepy case that happened in Croatia (I think ?!). It's not "urban legend" but it's weird anyway... One girls goes to the night club and hooks up with a guy. She brings him to her home and they had sex. Guy leaves same night, nothing weird happens. When it was morning, girl wakes up with skin infection, her skin had severe rush. She goes to the doctor, and he told her that kind of a rush is started by some cells that only appear on human dead bodies. OK, he wasn't a vampire! But... after some talk with a girl police suspected that one of the guys working in the hospital morgue. He was "renting" dead girls to several people (including the guy this girl meet night before). When police bust that guys place, he had three dead girls in his apartment (!? the fuck!?).

It's sick and it's true. There were articles about this in newspaper for weeks.
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#6 User is offline   tina chris-hewitt 

• Engineer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:38 PM

Jack did this truly happen? I mean what the fuck..! It's kinda creepy...

Anyway, I'd never heard anything about this Night Stalker you both talk about. It's unbelievable what you can learn from the police files and stories.
- Otis B. Driftwood

#7 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:48 PM

Was just looking up Richard Ramirez, been a while since I read anything about him.

#8 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:21 PM

View Posttina chris-hewitt, on 20 January 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

Jack did this truly happen? I mean what the fuck..! It's kinda creepy...

Not kidding. You could try to google for it, assuming you can read Serbo-Croatian.

People fetishes can be strange. :duh:
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#9 User is offline   tina chris-hewitt 

• Engineer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:39 PM

View PostJack Frost, on 20 January 2012 - 07:21 PM, said:

Not kidding. You could try to google for it, assuming you can read Serbo-Croatian.

Jeez... Yeah I'll search in google for it and I hope I can read it.

View PostJack Frost, on 20 January 2012 - 07:21 PM, said:

People fetishes can be strange. :duh:

You tell me...!
- Otis B. Driftwood

#10 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:20 PM

View PostJack Frost, on 20 January 2012 - 01:52 AM, said:

anyway, I remembered one creepy case that happened in Croatia (I think ?!). It's not "urban legend" but it's weird anyway... One girls goes to the night club and hooks up with a guy. She brings him to her home and they had sex. Guy leaves same night, nothing weird happens. When it was morning, girl wakes up with skin infection, her skin had severe rush. She goes to the doctor, and he told her that kind of a rush is started by some cells that only appear on human dead bodies. OK, he wasn't a vampire! But... after some talk with a girl police suspected that one of the guys working in the hospital morgue. He was "renting" dead girls to several people (including the guy this girl meet night before). When police bust that guys place, he had three dead girls in his apartment (!? the fuck!?).

It's sick and it's true. There were articles about this in newspaper for weeks.

Jack, do you know the guys name? or have any details on him?

#11 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:28 AM

There was a name of the girl and the guy, but I think they leave surnames out. They usually avoid giving surnames in newspaper for obvious reasons. It happened around 4-5 years ago, if it helps.

The morgue guy went to jail, but I don't remember what happen to "rent guy". Nothing happened with a girl, since she wasn't involved in any part of it, expect making out with "rent guy". (she probably got some medical test and treatment).

#12 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:32 AM

I've tried to find it on google, but no luck so far.

#13 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:41 AM

Unfortunately, there's little chance you might find that. I might try to find those old newspapers somewhere, but I doubt I'll have luck, so you have to believe me on a word.

On the contrary to popular believes, crazy things don't happen often around these parts, but when they do happen, they happen to be really crazy. Random murders are also very rare, they are usually either personal showdown or crime related. Mugging sometimes can happen, but if you live in specific city, you know which streets are safe or not during nighttime, so you can easily avoid anything like that.

#14 Guest_rob_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:56 AM

Doesn't anybody find it fascinating that we all have the potential to be just like Ramirez, or Manson, if we were corroded down enough? They are still human.

#15 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:16 AM

Nope, you're wrong. We have a conscience. That makes us different.

Trust me, a lot of shit happen in my life and I never , even for microsecond thought of killing anyone.

#16 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:57 PM

View PostJack Frost, on 21 January 2012 - 01:41 AM, said:

Unfortunately, there's little chance you might find that. I might try to find those old newspapers somewhere, but I doubt I'll have luck, so you have to believe me on a word.

I believe you, Jack. I was just really interested in reading about it.

#17 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:41 PM

heh, well, even if you did find it, I doubt you're familiar with Serbo-Croatian. :duh:

#18 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

View PostJack Frost, on 21 January 2012 - 05:41 PM, said:

heh, well, even if you did find it, I doubt you're familiar with Serbo-Croatian. :duh:

I was hoping it would be on Wikipedia, and in English.

#19 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • View blog
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:48 AM

Hmm I tried with blunt "Renting dead girls" on Google (only in SC) and there was no luck... but I found this:

It's article of American citizen that kept body of a dead girl in fridge (no less) for over 30 years. He rented this place where he kept the girl since 1992. His name: Frank Juliens, her name: Kitty Vordvel (or try Kittie Wordvell? any combination might help) ... According to this article, she was his then girlfriend, who simply disappeared over night after fight (in 1983). She was 28 at that time.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users