Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Raising the Dead - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Raising the Dead Celebrity Deaths

#1 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:13 PM

Discuss your favorite *Dead Celebrities* such as:

Actors:
Heath Ledger, River Phoenix, Corey Haim, Jonathan Brandis, Glenn Quinn, Brad Renfro, Bruce & Brandon Lee, John Candy, John Ritter, John Belushi, Chris Farley, Phil Hartman, Chris Penn, Patrick Swayze, Christopher Reeves, Dennis Hooper, James Dean, Clark Gable, Cary Grant.

Actresses:
Brittney Murphy, Dominique Dunne, Heather O'Rourke, Kim Walker, Rebecca Schaeffer, Robin Stille, Judith Barsi, Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Bette Davis, Jane Russell, Judy Garland, Natalie Wood, Sharon Tate.

Musicians:
John Lennon, Elvis, Jim Morrison, Buddy Holly, Michal Jackson, Freddy Mercury, Michael Hutchence, Kurt Cobain, Sid Vicious, Marc Bolan, 2-Pac, Proof, Amy Winehouse, Janis Joplin, Aaliyah, Lisa *Left Eye* Lopes.

Athletes:
Joe Frazier, Arturo Gatti, Rocky Marciano, Gary Mason, Seve Ballesteros, Ayrton Senna Owen Hart, British Bulldog, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Brain Pillman, Randy Savage, Andrew "Test" Martin, Crash Holly, Bam Bam Bigelow, The Big Bossman, Road Warrior Hawk.

Gangsters:
Al Copone, Jonh Dillenger, Lucky Luciano, Bugsy Malone, Anthony Spilotro, Michael Spilotro, James Burke, Thomas DeSimone, Paul Vario, Bonnie & Clyde, Carlo Gambino, Frank Costello, John Gotti.

To start a new thread:
Please view the Dead Famous main page, and then click *Start New Topic*
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#2 User is offline   Jack Frost 

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View blog
  • Group: Veteran
  • LocationPirate Land

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:05 PM

I would add Sharon Tate as huge loss. Not only she was one of the most beautiful actresses back in '60, but she seems like a really nice person (from her interviews) ... Dunno, there was something charismatic about her. I am pretty sure she would be huge star if she didn't die the way she did.

(another thing to hate fuckups like Manson for)
You know you are a true horror fan when someone sees your DVD collection and accuse you of being a Satanist. :wub:

#3 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:04 PM

I added a topic on Sharon Tate for you, Jack. The list I posted was just a mini-guide of sorts... Please feel free to discuss / post about any celebrity whether they are on the list above or not.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users