Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory: Halloween 3 - Horror movies discussion - Guts And Gory

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Halloween 3 Season of the Witch

#1 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:07 PM

As a stand alone movie, I love it. As part of the Halloween series, not so much. Overall it's a really good movie, but would have been better if it was just called *Season of the Witch*.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

#2 User is offline   bozzer 

• The Beer Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Veteran

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:10 PM

i agree calling it halloween 3 really hurt it and should have been named season of the with you are right besides that i agree its a great stand alone move it and my wife and i love it as well

tommy lee wallce did a great job directing this and the casting was great. tom atkins was great as the doctor trying to figure tings out with the girl about what happend to her dad

the masks in this were cool as well and liked the chracter dick warlock played in it as one of the bad guys and is it just me or did dick move around abit like myers abit in this lol lol lol

the fans hated it because there was no myers and from what i heard they didnt tell people that there was no myers so when they went to see it everyone ws like WTF where myers

should have been called something eles but oh well still a great halloween movie regardless

tommy lee wallace was offered to direct halloween 2 but he thought it was to violent so he turned it down an when h3 came along he jumped at it because it was somethin different

halloween 3 till this day still holds up. since where talking h3 i think tonight the wife and i will watch this

#3 User is offline   Craig 

• Alba Gu Bràth
  • View blog
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:43 PM

Yeah, I think I'm gonna watch H3 later on as well.
You Can't Kill The Boogeyman

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users