Guts and Gory » Dante Tomaselli » DANTE FOR HALLOWEEN 3 « Previous Next »

Thread Original Poster Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bozco
Long Live the Pit!
Username: bozco

Post Number: 32868

Posted on Thursday, September 03, 2009 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

EMAIL THE HALLOWEEN SITE AND LET THEM KNOW YOU WANT DANTE FOR HALLOWEEN 3 FOR DIRECTOR AND WRITER

THEY ARE LOOKING FOR DIRECTORS AS WE SPEAK BECAUSE THEY WANT H3 IN THREATRES IN 2010

I EMAILED THE HALLOWEEN SITE AND GAVE DANTE MY VOTE IN THERE

obsessed
Hell's Jailor
Username: obsessed

Post Number: 4441

Posted on Thursday, September 03, 2009 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I just e-mailed them too Boz. Great Idea buddy.

;)

(Message edited by obsessed on September 04, 2009)
http://www.myspace.com/sistermadeline
You Will Burn in Hell...
http://www.myspace.com/torturechamberthemovie
Torture Chamber

jessie5203
Pit Pig
Username: jessie5203

Post Number: 36

Posted on Friday, September 04, 2009 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That would be Fucking awesome! I'm gonna email them right now! :)
Saul: I think we should stay.
Dale: Why?
Saul: Cause I'm in the dumpster already!

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 32893

Posted on Friday, September 04, 2009 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

good job girls

serial_killer_2000
Long Live the Pit!
Username: serial_killer_2000

Post Number: 7672

Posted on Friday, September 04, 2009 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I e-mailed them as well, told them they really need to look at horror director Dante Tomaselli for the job of Halloween 3.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=548597705&ref=profile

serial_killer_2000
Long Live the Pit!
Username: serial_killer_2000

Post Number: 7677

Posted on Friday, September 04, 2009 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Infact here is what I worte to them.

Hi there, as a 36 year old fan of Halloween / Michael Myers, since I first saw it back in 1984, I must say I am shocked at how bad both Rob Zombie's Halloween 1&2 turned out.

I think you guys should really concider someone like upcoming horror director *Dante Tomaselli* for the job of Halloween 3D.... If you watch Mr Tomaselli's movies, you will be able to tell he has the same vision as director John Carpenter.

Plus Mr Tomaselli has a true love and passion for Halloween just like us fans.... He knows exactly what needs to be done to try and bring back the original feeling of Halloween that we have been missing for far to long... and I am 100% positive he can do that.

As a fan of Halloween and Mr Tomaselli, all I ask of you is to give him a chance.... Contact him, talk to him, and hopefully you can work something out between you.... If you need to contact Mr Tomaselli, please let me know and I can send his email address (I will of course ask his permission first)

Many thanks,

Craig Foreman
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=548597705&ref=profile

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 32904

Posted on Friday, September 04, 2009 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

again brother right on

i have had my buddies email as well where i live email for dante for the directors job

i think this time they will really listen to what the fans want

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 32919

Posted on Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

good email craig

i have said it a million times that dante is the next john carpenter and he makes movies that carpenter used to make

dante have you talked to malek akkad lately bro

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 34344

Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i have had 10 of my buddies email the halloween site and they said they want dante for h3 and hope they pass the request to the halloween producers

thejerseydevil
Long Live the Pit!
Username: thejerseydevil

Post Number: 4304

Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 08:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Boz. Much appreciated. My energy is in Torture Chamber 100% right now, but after that...

You know I'd love to take on a Halloween movie.

Craig, that's an excellent letter you wrote. I'm just reading this thread for the first time. Thank you for your support.
http://www.horrorthemovie.com

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 34347

Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

welcome bro, hope malek gives you a call

dante if you get the directors job i hope you cast TOM ATKINS. he was in the older halloween 3 but it had no myers in it. would be cool to see tom atkins as sheriff in haddonfield taken on myers

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

PITOFHORROR.com