Welcome to Guts and Gory

DANTE WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH HALLOWEEN 3 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Guts and Gory » Dante Tomaselli » Archive through July 22, 2009 » DANTE WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH HALLOWEEN 3 « Previous Next »

Thread Original Poster Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bozco
Long Live the Pit!
Username: bozco

Post Number: 31543

Posted on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

DANTE....IF YOU GOT THE DIRECTORS JOB FOR HALLOWEEN 3 WHAT WOULD BE YOUR IDEA WITH IT, WHAT WOULD YOU DO BRO

thejerseydevil
Long Live the Pit!
Username: thejerseydevil

Post Number: 4190

Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'd have to give it a lot of thought. What would my idea be for it? I don't know now. I'd have to see the new Halloween 2 to really know. As always, I'd try to bring the spirit of the original back. I just can't shake the experience of seeing the original Halloween in 1979 on my 10th birthday. It's engrained in my psyche. That would be my goal. Recapture the original's vibe...a moody and stylish terror trip. Feature a cast of relatable, down-to-earth characters...inject suspense with frightening stalk and slash sequences...unsettling old-school electronic soundscapes...an atmosphere of all-encompassing doom...For sure, I'd want to retain the mysterious, spine-tingling aura of Michael Myers from the original Halloween. The Shape lives in the darkness.
http://www.horrorthemovie.com

machete_mike
Long Live the Pit!
Username: machete_mike

Post Number: 15380

Posted on Friday, June 26, 2009 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Basically, the opposite of RZ's version..............I love it!!

Long Live Team Dufus!!

"When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side."

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 31589

Posted on Friday, June 26, 2009 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

no one was asking you mouth piece lol

machete_mike
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 15385

Posted on Friday, June 26, 2009 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

uh oh....it's Boz

(quickly runs out of thread)
Long Live Team Dufus!!

"When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side."

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 31594

Posted on Friday, June 26, 2009 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

run little man lol lol

anyway dante would be a great choice for a halloween 3

machete_mike
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 15399

Posted on Friday, June 26, 2009 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

He definitely would!
Long Live Team Dufus!!

serial_killer_2000
Long Live the Pit!
Username: serial_killer_2000

Post Number: 7115

Posted on Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

""Basically, the opposite of RZ's version..............I love it""

Agreed, get Dante for H3.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=548597705&ref=profile

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 31611

Posted on Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i think for h3 who ever directs it they have to add some old school myers and new myers thats in your face

what i mewan is have him lurk in the shadows and stalk thats cool but at the same time just like the new myers of 2009 i think they need to keep him in your face and the kills intense and brutal. like it or not in h3 the new myers still has to be brutal and intense and at the same time have him lurk and stalk to, need both........thats just my opnion i could care less you doesnt agree with me

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

PITOFHORROR.com