Welcome to Guts and Gory

DANTE FOR DIRECTING FRIDAY THE 13TH S... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Guts and Gory » Dante Tomaselli » Archive through July 22, 2009 » DANTE FOR DIRECTING FRIDAY THE 13TH SEQUEL « Previous Next »

Thread Original Poster Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bozco
Long Live the Pit!
Username: bozco

Post Number: 30107

Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

its rumored liked i said on the pit that they want to try and get rob zombie to direct the friday the 13th sequel to the remake. its a rumor right now

so with that said i hope dante gets to direct and write the friday the 13th sequel. i hope dante contacts michael bay and them how cool would it be to see dante direct the friday sequel

obsessed
Hell's Jailor
Username: obsessed

Post Number: 4382

Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 02:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I agree Boz! Dante has just what it takes to Write/Direct the new F13. I didn't realy care for the remake but Dante would be able to bring back that atmospheric creepy forrest feel it was lacking. Great idea Bro!
http://www.myspace.com/sistermadeline
You Will Burn in Hell...
http://www.myspace.com/torturechamberthemovie
Torture Chamber

funguy
Pit Pig
Username: funguy

Post Number: 25
Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I never seen one of Dantes films but he sure sounds like he could pull off a good old school f13th.

obsessed
Hell's Jailor
Username: obsessed

Post Number: 4403

Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 02:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Welcome to the board Funguy and NO DOUBT Dante could pull it off. He is a visually stunning Director with a knack for creating that old school horror feel we grew up with... but with an added Tomaselli touch. His work is always original in content but he brings a classic horror comfort that us die hard horror fans crave. He strives and does not fall short at giving us the best of both worlds. You should check out his work sometime.
http://www.myspace.com/sistermadeline
You Will Burn in Hell...
http://www.myspace.com/torturechamberthemovie
Torture Chamber

funguy
Pit Pig
Username: funguy

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi obsessed thanks for the welcome.He sounds like a great director.

krazy_ken
Pit Fighter
Username: krazy_ken

Post Number: 929

Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

While I think Dante would create an unforgettable entry into the Friday The 13th series I would much rather see him construct a film with his original material.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

PITOFHORROR.com