Welcome to Guts and Gory

CRAIG SINGER Interview On The Pit! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Guts and Gory » Dante Tomaselli » Archive through July 22, 2009 » CRAIG SINGER Interview On The Pit! « Previous Next »

Thread Original Poster Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

petch_lucas
Hell's Jailor
Username: petch_lucas

Post Number: 1404

Posted on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dante, you really rang the cherries for me this time!

Craig Singer, director of AFTER DARK's Dark Ride has kindly participated in a great new interview highlighting his new feature, Perkins' 14. And it sounds like it's going to be a winner!

Many thanks to Craig for his participation, but thanks always to you, Dante, for alerting me to the possibility.
"Now don't you worry, son. Those are just lies I told to get prescription drugs."
- Bryan Cranston

petch_lucas
Hell's Jailor
Username: petch_lucas

Post Number: 1406

Posted on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Silly me, I guess it would help if I put the damn URL up so you'se guys can read it!

http://www.pitofhorror.com/newdesign/interviews/craigsinger.htm

I must have been smoking crack again. Not....that I do that or anything, but....er, Okay!
"Now don't you worry, son. Those are just lies I told to get prescription drugs."
- Bryan Cranston

obsessed
Hell's Jailor
Username: obsessed

Post Number: 4375

Posted on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Great Interview Petch! Looking forward to seeing PERKINS 14!
http://www.myspace.com/sistermadeline
You Will Burn in Hell...
http://www.myspace.com/torturechamberthemovie
Torture Chamber

machete_mike
Long Live the Pit!
Username: machete_mike

Post Number: 13434

Posted on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

PERKINS 14 was a pretty good movie. I went to a showing of it last weekend at MUVICO in Maryland. My friend, Josh Davidson, is in the film as well.
Long Live Team Dufus!!

"When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side."

acidloser69
Pit Pig
Username: acidloser69

Post Number: 63
Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wanted to go see PERKINS 14, as I LOVED "Dark Ride", but it wasn't playing ANYWHERE within 250 miles from me! The theater that played the last 2 horrorfests didn't show it this year - what the hell? I think more people would go to HorrorFest if they ACTUALLY KNEW ABOUT IT (as in "advertise";) and it played at a bigger range of theaters. Oh well, I will have to wait for the DVD, but I'm excited none the less!

-Dustin

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

PITOFHORROR.com