Welcome to Guts and Gory

DANTE WHAT INSPIRED YOU FOR TORTURE C... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Guts and Gory » Dante Tomaselli » Archive through July 22, 2009 » DANTE WHAT INSPIRED YOU FOR TORTURE CHAMBER « Previous Next »

Thread Original Poster Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

bozco
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 28745

Posted on Friday, October 03, 2008 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

first off i cant wait to see this, i love the whole storyline of this and i cant wait to see it unfold on the screen

what inspired you to write this movie buddy was it a dream or something like that

thejerseydevil
Long Live the Pit!
Username: thejerseydevil

Post Number: 4163

Posted on Friday, October 03, 2008 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Boz.

TORTURE CHAMBER is a kind of a self-exorcism. The lead character, Jimmy is a possessed 13-year-old boy. I'm casting demons from my own psyche. Childhood fears. Nightmares. It's a film about eternal damnation.
http://www.horrorthemovie.com

bozco
Long Live the Pit!
Username: bozco

Post Number: 28747

Posted on Friday, October 03, 2008 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

yeah, cool bro

any more updates on this movie

thejerseydevil
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 4166

Posted on Saturday, October 04, 2008 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'll keep you posted when I start shooting. You will know.

krazy_ken
Pit Fighter
Username: krazy_ken

Post Number: 910

Posted on Monday, October 06, 2008 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dante, I'm picturing a very bleak film with a lot of blue tones. Will it be like that or will it be more color saturated?

(Message edited by krazy_ken on October 06, 2008)
"Let my enemies devour each other." - Salvador Dali

thejerseydevil
Long Live the Pit!

Post Number: 4167

Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2008 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Ken: Yes, Torture Chamber will be filled electric blue tones and a kind of hazy celestial white...Lots of refracted light, fog-choked landscapes...Cold, bleak gray tones...And darkness. More darkness than
ever. This will be my bloodiest film so the frame will be splashed with red more than ever as well.

krazy_ken
Pit Fighter
Username: krazy_ken

Post Number: 911

Posted on Friday, October 10, 2008 - 03:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks for the reply Dante. Sounding better with each bit of info that is unveiled. Darkness is always a conducive element to the best horror films, using shadows to create atmosphere while forcing the audience to use their imaginations.

I, for one, am greatly anticipating to see the work you produce as you step back behind the camera.
"Let my enemies devour each other." - Salvador Dali

hauntedhaus
Pit Citizen
Username: hauntedhaus

Post Number: 111

Posted on Friday, October 10, 2008 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I like the idea of a horde of burned children..they've already escaped from a fiery hell! At least temporarily.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

PITOFHORROR.com